Honored Contributor

Did you happen to notice the sun spots on her chest

@lolakimono wrote:

RE the naked lip,  our happy hour server had this yesterday.  She looked like a cadaver with the dark eyes and naked lip.  I know what DD is talking about! 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Trusted Contributor
All bixby on six easy payments. The cute Tibetan mask charm I have is on lunchtime special! Cute cute.
Super Contributor

Good morning ladies!  For those of you bored with DD, Jennifer C. is showing D&C on QVC+.  At least it's fashion, so to speak.

Our short film screened last night and we had the wrap party.  It was fun, a chance for several friends of mine to meet for the first time, and they all clicked as I knew they would.  The film went over well... the fact that we did not have a lavish budget showed in a few small glitches in sound quality, but everyone got the story and enjoyed the performances and said they wanted to see more.

I'm watching D&C active and thinking how pleasant this items are to wear while being a couch potato.  Here I would normally insert an emoticon, but I don't care for the new ones.

Honored Contributor

@Dawnie

Lunchtime special?  It's still breakfast...

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

RE the naked lip,  our happy hour server had this yesterday.  She looked like a cadaver with the dark eyes and naked lip.  I know what DD is talking about! 

nude lip is very hard to do

Honored Contributor

@birdmama - Denim & Co Jacket

Lola, it's the first Denim & Co jacket that really stuck with me. No buyers remorse later, no donating the same season.

I wear it with jeans, my grey yoga pants - any time I need to grab something when I'm running out the door. 

Because it has a subtle pattern, I don't wear it over something with a bold print.  I do tend to pair it with a solid top.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Trusted Contributor
@Lola...yes! Lunchtime! I ordered one for a gift.

Where are the plaid tennies from?
Honored Contributor

@BUTTERCUP - aka BC wrote:

Here I would normally insert an emoticon, but I don't care for the new ones.

Morning, BC!

Am I hallucinating, or did I see a recent post with your Latin name?  Or did someone else take it?  What are you going to pick for your avatar?  A flower or a kitty?

I do like the kitty emoticons, although I miss my sneaky, eyeroll, and others.  

Honored Contributor

Wow Dawnie - did you get a look at the new skull bracelet - over $800.  It's an interesting bracelet but I don't think I could be that married to skulls (lol)

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@Dawnie wrote:
@Lola...yes! Lunchtime! I ordered one for a gift.

Where are the plaid tennies from?

@Deep discount @sierratradingpost.com-

Sorel Picnic Plimsole Plaid Shoes - Canvas