Honored Contributor

A.M. Style Live Chat, 6/15, 7:00

Good Morning Style Sisters!

What is everyone up to this Father's Day weekend?

I had an end of school Happy Hour yesterday, followed by a pool party.  Tonight we have dinner plans with another couple.  We are waiting for a cousin to have a baby (maybe this weekend?) and we have a gathering on Sunday for Father's Day.

Are you tuning in and what shopping finds do you have to share?

Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 6/15, 7:00

@LTT1 

Look what I found!

Trusted Contributor

Good Morning again @lolakimono @LTT1 @phoenixbrd 

Glad to hear school is out.  Sounds like a very busy weekend!  It's been so crazy around here.  Getting the yard ready, planning vacations, proms, graduations etc  (does anybody believe we are at the end of the second week of June !!) Where did that time go? 

I caved in yesterday and picked up the TSV in rose.  BD sizing is so off, mediums can be huge, small is too small.  Ugh..One more shot at this brand. Keeping my fingers crossed.  

Leah is lovely as usual.  Not sure what that drink is and it's ony 7am but looks good! 

Cleaning the house today, purging more "stuff" and packing up and heading to the beach for Sunday and Monday. 

Everybody have a great weekend.  Summer starts this week (i think?) YAY!

Honored Contributor

good morning

sound off the spanx lady is on,  

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lolakimono @Jtdmum 

@jackthebear 

Good morning! I probably won't stay long because I've got a lot to do today.  

Lola! Yay! School's out for summer! Love the turtle shoes. 

JTD- I think I saw Jane wearing that color of the TSV and it looked good on her. Hope it works!

I've been a QVC customer for sure this week. I ordered a Denim & Co fleece jacket in fall teal, two pairs of the beach pants, an IM maxi in Riviera teal for my DIL and some Or Paz cross earrings for her as well. The last two items are for her birthday and Christmas.

Esteemed Contributor

Lola, It was so nice that you had a school ending Happy Hour and a pool party.  One of my dh's brothers has a pool party every summer and it's going to be the end of August.  Can't wait.  It's always a fun time.  Cute shoe too.

JTdmum, I can't believe that June is 1/2 over.  The first day  of summer is June 21st.  I am  enjoying our 70's right now.  Enjoy your tsv in rose.  I need to do a bit of cleaning today too.  Have fun at the beach.  Our favorite vacations are at a beach.  

Honored Contributor

Good morning everyone. Yesterday I went to my local Marshalls/Home Goods combo store for a few home items and a neighbor gift. Have to make an appearance at their daughter's birthday party today. Honestly I really don't want to but I will. Keeping it short. I've recently been through the anniversary of my Moms death and I'm not feeling up to socializing. I'm shy in those situations anyway.

I needed some summer socks for walking, I walk so much that they get holes quickly. Found a package of six New Balance on clearance for $4.50. Last time I was there I got a couple of lightweight Reebok workout shirts for $7.99 each. Love the fit and the colors I got. So I bought another one yesterday in a blush color. It doesn't fit like the other ones do and I didn't like the color on me as much. Returning.

I have to go back anyway, I paid for a paper towel holder that they forgot to give me. Should have been paying better attention. I saw a set of four Marquis Waterford wine glasses on clearance for $15. If they're still there I think I'll get them. @lolakimono the Home Goods also had a crystal turtle.

The Theory blazer I bought from Poshmark fits so well. The sleeves however are too tight for anything other than  a short sleeve shirt or cami under it. It's a lightweight blazer. The sleeves are lined with a slightly thicker fabric, but I should probably leave them as they are.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Esteemed Contributor

jackthebear,  HI to you.

tennesseegal,  enjoy your D. & Co. teal  fleece jacket and beach pants.   Your dil is lucky  too.

Honored Contributor

Good morning all. It's supposed to be a stormy morning here. No shopping for me this week. Been doing my usual spring/summer yard work (it never ends, lol) and housework along with visiting my brother and helping him out a bit. Had some doctor/testing visits also, so all in all, it's been another busy week. Hope everyone has a good weekend.
"To each their own, in all things".
Esteemed Contributor

Good morning everyone. It just might be a nice day here in Pa. and we have to help my Father in law move!  Ugh. So, whatever your doing enjoy your day. ✌️❤️