Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat- 6/14/14

On 6/14/2014 lolakimono said:

Morning HC,

I'm jealous that you're already starting your summer!

You won't be jealous when we start back second week of August.

~ house cat ~
Honored Contributor

So I went to check the brand name of the pink/black flats I've been wearing lately. I think I bought them in 2004? and I saw that the sole was cracked in multiple places on both shoes. It appears that the brand doesn't even exist anymore, but I do like the shoes and they're comfortable so off to the cobbler I went. They'll be ready on Tuesday for $35 with new soles/heels.

thank goodness for cobblers -

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Trusted Contributor

Cool here too in West Michigan. Can't quite get motivated for outdoor cardio just yet. Maybe my Keurig will give me some caffeine motivation. Missed the preview, so I'll probably end up watching. Looking for a pair of dark olive capris, but I'm 5'1.5, so I need petites. Not sure if QVC has any of those. Everyone have a great Saturday.

Honored Contributor

Today, after BF gets back from golfing, we are in Father's Day cooking mode. He will make a double batch of GF brownies and I get to make a broccoli salad.

Honored Contributor

On 6/14/2014 capatosta said:

Hi AM STYLE BUDDIES>>>wow LOLA, JUne 23rd is late. So sorry.

Last week I told you all that we had a 'family problem' affecting our DD who just got her MA. WELL....here is the thing in a nutshell. When she got home from work Fri. her DH of over a decade had left her. Yeah. It "wasn't working out." And the truth is , the thing (person) who wasn't WORKING was HIM. We all know she will be better off...its just the way he chose to leave...She is handling it well, but I just wish she would have had the courage to kick him out about nine years ago, instead of believing that he would change, i.e. get a job. We all know that does not work in most cases.

When I refer to working, I don't mean like currently where companies are downsizing, ...I mean working....anywhere....for longer than a month at a time. Yeah.

I'm sorry to hear this, cap. I guess it's for the best in the long run, but that won't make it easy for her now. I wish you all the very best.

~ house cat ~
Honored Contributor

Oh Bird,

Did you hear Stacey discussing your half slip? {#emotions_dlg.sad}

No I didn't. Presto was on my foreman biting a freckle. Please enlighten me - what did she say?

Honored Contributor

On 6/14/2014 Bird mama said:

Hello there faerie - wish the Wenners would buy the quantity up - getting tired of the Chaz.

He seems like a nice guy, but seriously, enough with the WEN!!!!!

Honored Contributor

On 6/14/2014 capatosta said:

Hi AM STYLE BUDDIES>>>wow LOLA, JUne 23rd is late. So sorry.

Last week I told you all that we had a 'family problem' affecting our DD who just got her MA. WELL....here is the thing in a nutshell. When she got home from work Fri. her DH of over a decade had left her. Yeah. It "wasn't working out." And the truth is , the thing (person) who wasn't WORKING was HIM. We all know she will be better off...its just the way he chose to leave...She is handling it well, but I just wish she would have had the courage to kick him out about nine years ago, instead of believing that he would change, i.e. get a job. We all know that does not work in most cases.

When I refer to working, I don't mean like currently where companies are downsizing, ...I mean working....anywhere....for longer than a month at a time. Yeah.

Holy Mother of God - that SOB.

Honored Contributor

I guess I'm the only one who still wears a slip occasionally.

~ house cat ~
Honored Contributor

Good morning, everyone... it looks to be a fast-moving chat this am!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~