Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat- 6/14/14

Iris looks beautiful, but I keep thinking she needs to pull her "vest" closed a little more - that shirt would make me nuts for that reason.

~ house cat ~
Honored Contributor

On 6/14/2014 capatosta said:

Girls, thank you so much for the kind words. Yes, SOB is a good way to describe him. He had a free ride for that whole marriage...no responsibility...now I wonder if he found another woman who believed his line. It would not surprise me. Good riddance.

Cap, sorry to say this, but next stop after the bank, attorney, and P.O. is to the gyno for testing. {#emotions_dlg.scared}

DD should make sure all passwords have been changed as well, because if he has done spyware he might be able to access things remotely.

Also, if there are joint CCs, she should put a freeze/fraud alert on them so he can not run up bills for wherever he's living now.

Honored Contributor

Leah's double denim is sending me ""penitentiary"" vibes.

Trusted Contributor

OK Pet lovers...picture this. I was upstairs removing wallpaper in the bathroom we are remodeling soon. I hear Daisy, the 'darling dog' making a funny noise like she is running room to room. OILA' She got a hold of a full box of Kleenex and fluffed it, chewed it, spread all over the first floor rooms including the screened-in porch....And when I shouted at her to stop, she wagged her tail and looked at me with the biggest doggie smile I ever saw. SHE HAD SO MUCH FUN. Just what I needed...another job!

Honored Contributor

I'm sorry, but I think that Renee's top is UGLY! {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

Where is FS? I think she would give it two thumbs down.

Honored Contributor

On 6/14/2014 lolakimono said:

Leah's double denim is sending me ""penitentiary"" vibes.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Really good advice has been offered for the ex thing. Anyone with enough time to install spyware, etc., is certainly up to no good. Marriage can be scary... it's difficult to trust and once you do, you hope you made the "right" choice. A strong woman gets thru it. I was single for many years and pined away for the "right" one. Looking at others who were married and wishing it were (was?) me who had a mate... not fun but kept telling myself it was better than being married to the "wrong" one. Held my breath and "prayed" when I took the plunge.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

On 6/14/2014 capatosta said:

OK Pet lovers...picture this. I was upstairs removing wallpaper in the bathroom we are remodeling soon. I hear Daisy, the 'darling dog' making a funny noise like she is running room to room. OILA' She got a hold of a full box of Kleenex and fluffed it, chewed it, spread all over the first floor rooms including the screened-in porch....And when I shouted at her to stop, she wagged her tail and looked at me with the biggest doggie smile I ever saw. SHE HAD SO MUCH FUN. Just what I needed...another job!

{#emotions_dlg.wub} Gotta love them!

"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

On 6/14/2014 Bird mama said:
On 6/14/2014 lolakimono said:

Leah's double denim is sending me "penitentiary" vibes.

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

I hate the look. I know that's a strong word, but I really do.

~ house cat ~
Trusted Contributor

LOLA...you are a very smart cookie. I will definitely have the talk with her when she comes over. She and her little rescue doggie are spending the weekend with us. Good advice.