And a new IM peplum lace top-

Other than that, more of the same...

Wen

Crops/capris

Old TSVs

Paula's Choice

Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat- 6/11, 7:00

FYI- this is the LLB daily deal.  I know that people are looking for cotton, and @AngelPuppy1 is on the lookout for henleys.

Women's Tie-Bottom Henley

$14.99, in misses' (Item #: TK292566 )and women's (Item #: TK294193).

Fabric
  • Extra-soft combed cotton.
Additional Features
  • Stitched ribbon trims neckline and shoulders.
  • Adjustable drawstring to cinch waist.
Size & Fit
  • Slightly Fitted: Softly shapes the body.
  • Falls at hip.
Honored Contributor

Last night, I got in on the tail end of the second daily deal and picked three of these up for $14.99 a piece.  I got one in black too.  I am thrilled to find athletic wear at a good price (and free shipping).  Today they are $24.99 (still a good price, IMO).  

Honored Contributor

Good Morning @lolakimono.  Good job on getting athleticwear at a discount.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good morning @lolakimono - cute items... at least there's some new. The spring/summer fashion shows are fun to watch esp. if they have a good stylist.

I'm off to a filmmakers panel discussion. Been busy of late writing & meeting new/prospective clients. Beats the alternative!

My Lenny got pancreatitis on Mem. day, his fabulous vet loaded me up w/goodies for him (!) and now he's fine. He is losing his eye sight tho, no known reason but the retinas are detaching. I did notice his pupils didn't get as small as normal but he seems to look me right in the eyes when we talk (such as it is), so I had no clue. Never has he bumped into anything, but then he knows the layout here. The kids are all about 13-14 now so we're getting into the senioritis period. *sigh* 460, all on my cc.

Hope you are all well and enjoying the almost-summertime.

Will try and check back later to catch up.

eta - Hey @Bird mama ! kisses to the feathered ones.

Honored Contributor

Leah is looking a bit "Flying Nun" with the large collar from Halston.

Trusted Contributor

@lolakimono Love that you posted the LLB deal! Each time you've shared a deal, I've purchased. You're killing me! And, thank you.

Trusted Contributor

Good morning, everyone.  Beautiful start to the day here in Michigan.  My cat is sitting in the window chattering at the birds.  Leah looks fantastic today.  I do own the Lisa Rinna pants that were just shown.  I have chubby legs and they are very slimming on me.

Honored Contributor

Good Morning @Buttercups and @DukeBlueNan

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

My Talbots order arrived yesterday.  This jacket runs small, IMO.  I ordered a PS, and the sleeves are longer but the bottom feels a bit cropped.  It is also 100% cotton, so I will have to remind BF that it cannot go in the dryer.

It is a thinner fabric, so mostly for spring/summer with a tank.  The lace cotton tanks (100% cotton) are a regular small (no petites available) and they are quite roomy.  I am okay with that because I think that one spin through the dryer and they will be perfect.