Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 6:00, 9/30

[ Edited ]

@Snicks1

He had known about the Transient Cell CA in the ureter for a long time, but no symptoms.

It started causing trouble, so it is s good thing both were taken out. No metastasis.

He is a "youthful" guy at 74... Thanks!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Trusted Contributor

BF's mother went to the ER on Monday with back pain. They did an ultrasound and a CT scan, but couldn't find anything except a dilated ureter.  The surgeon put in a stent, but still wasn't able to find any reason for the dilation, except the possibility that she might have passed a small stone.  He also informed us that she has grade III cystocele, which she has never mentioned to us.  We suspect that's because she doesn't want to have the surgery to repair it.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Eliana

I hope she opts to get it repaired.

'Is she back home now?

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

Good morning @lolakimono@Eliana@LTT1@Snicks1@qualitygal 

It's still dark!   I can't get used to the sudden change to fall, including the tempature.

Trusted Contributor

Yes, she is home.  We will see her tomorrow and talk to her about it.  Her sister was going to talk to her this week.

Trusted Contributor

@SoX wrote:

Good morning @lolakimono@Eliana@LTT1@Snicks1@qualitygal 

It's still dark!   I can't get used to the sudden change to fall, including the tempature.

Fall is my favorite time of year.  I love the change in the weather.  I'm going to an end of summer BBQ and bonfire this evening.

Honored Contributor

On Monday, when I came home from work, the little girl cat was squinting.  Her eye was red in the inner corner, so I had to call the vet and get an appointment.  BF and I took her in at 7:30 and learned that we have to put drops in every 12 hours for a week.  She is semi-feral, and does not like to be "handled" ever.  This has been a challenge.  BF is not able to pick her up, so he does the drops once I wrangle her, but today he was too slow and now I am the walking wounded.Cat Mad

Respected Contributor

Good morning everyone.  It was another busy week of doctors, therapists, tests, IV therapy all aimed at getting me strong again.  

I had a lovely birthday last Sat.  DD fixed a nice meal; DDIL, who is a haitdresser, trimmed my hair; DS and DH finished cleaning up the yard from hurricane debris and grandchildren played nicely all day.  Plus some nice gifts.  A good day.

I watched the Catherine Zeta Jones presentation.  What a lovely charming woman and beautiful products.  I bought the robe she had for one daughter for Christmas.  

Trusted Contributor

Good morning. Oh, no I missed the first hour. I did not know it started early. Did you see the one day only set of two tunics by susan graver? I only have three tops from her, but I am a sucker for paisley. I really like that.The only thing is that I am only 5 feet tall would it be too long for me?

Respected Contributor

@Squirrel Lover  Those tops are 31 1/2" in the missy size.  I am 5'4" and that would be too long for me.  So if you are 5', I would guess they would be much too long for you.  SG has a few tops that are not tunic length.