Respected Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 6:00, 9/28

"Lives like a queen."  I roared.  I'm sure she does.

Honored Contributor

Amy is on ... changing channel .
Respected Contributor

I think if there was an award for the creepiest presentations with the cheesiest clothing on the model presenters, it would go to Josie Maran every time.  Faux velvet pleated mini tunics?  What?!

Frequent Contributor

Why.....does....Amy....pause....between....every....word?????? It so annoying STOP

Honored Contributor

@Favorite Son wrote:

@jackthebear wrote:

@Favorite Son wrote:

I LOVE it, too.  I really dithered about buying it, because I got mine from Poshmark for about 25% of the retail price.  I just wasn't sure I would like all the embellishment, but it is actually pretty understated.

I LOVE AS98 shoes and bags.  They are a little more expensive, but worth every penny.  Made in Bosnia-Hercegovina.

another posher :-)

OMG, it is the best.  I buy almost everything used from Poshmark or eBay.  I get newer items on Poshmark, and old (really old) sweaters that I like from eBay.  I like Talbots old rayon crepe cardigans and v-neck shells, and old Dana Buchman rayon/nylon sweaters.  I don't generally wear blouses and never wear tunics, so the stuff in the stores holds zero interest for me.

there is a lot of Q stuff there for fraction of the cost,  I don't buy much as I am cleaning out, but have bought a few things. but I really enjoy it 

if you want LoGo theres a lot

and I finally was able to get the Rinna top I wanted for $20 with shipping  

Honored Contributor

Good morning everyone. Got up around 8 and it's already after 9 since I've had my two cups of coffee, how does that happen? 

Last night I went to the ballet Giselle, it was so incredibly beautiful. First time seeing it. I wore my green CK dress that I posted here recently. Had some time before it started so I went in to the dangerous city Marshalls.

It was already cool outside and of course I wasn't prepared so I bought a pretty plaid large scarf with green and other colors. $25. I'm going to return it today, I know that's wrong and I've honestly never done it in my life. Sorry for the TMI but I'm working with my therapist on my shopping and being accountable to her. I told her I knew I'd go into that store and she said she hoped I could just browse so epic fail for me because I also bought a Patriots shirt that  was a bargain at $16.99. Oct 1st I'm starting my fashion budget in writing and sticking to it.

P.S. I intensely dislike the AMS Christmas decorations. 80 plus where I live today and I wish it could last forever.

I returned the Lim bag and Missoni hat to Target. They told me online to keep the hat and refunded it! I dropped the bag in a UPS drop box and had an email shortly after that they would be refunding me. Just like Amazon, you don't have to wait until they receive it. Awesome customer service.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

I sat in the second row orchestra section for Giselle, have never been that close for a ballet or many other things. Got a half price ticket for $58 through an ad on Instagram. I love bargain tickets too.

The costumes and ballet dancing are even more beautiful up close.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

@LTT1   I think some of the problem with the glasses is that they don't fit the person's face.  I wear glasses and that has to be the one item I sincerely dread shopping for.

Mine are shaped like this, which are more rectangular than I ever wore before.  I got them last year and my RX barely changed this year so I'm not getting new glasses.

Because I can't take progressive lenses that have three different strengths (tried twice in life), I use 2 pair of glasses.  One distance/bifocal, one near/bifocal.

I usually buy the same style and change up colors.  

Image result for elan 9425

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

I shopped for a few things at my store (JCP).  

On behalf of my sister, for her employer's coat drive, this little boys coat at a screaming good price.  The stock was limited and I thought oh no, don't let me get a return.  It was drop dead gorgeous and if I had a boy child, I would dress him in this coat. 

Reebok Heavyweight Softshell 3-In-1 System Jacket-Big Kid Boys Husky

Three of these

Three of these

St. John's Bay 2 Pocket Cable Cardigan - Tall

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Image result for rosh hashanah greeting