Respected Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 6:00, 9/28

Can't listen to that voice.  Won't watch. Won't buy either.

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama 

That 24 hour wait for you was grueling. It never fails.

@Favorite Son 

Me too...love your items and especially that purse!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@maximillian

Me too.
~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just really don't know why people are wearing these giant eyeglasses nowadays that come down along the side of the nose and create the Mrs. Potatohead effect.

I've never seen ANYONE wearing those glasses who doesn't have the Potatohead nose. 

The Isaac Mizrani vendor has been wearing those large glasses for years and her nose always looks ginormous.  Now poor what's-her-name (can't think of it right now), is having the same fashion moment, though hers is a little more exaggerated because she obviously has a bunch of highlighter all over her nose.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Favorite Son My eldest sparrow Poppi passed away May 2018.  He was just a few weeks away from hitting his 13th birthday.  I still have Grayson the pigeon.  He just turned 10, lol.  My youngest sparrow Presto turned 6 this year.  I thought the bird phase of my life was just going to run it's course because I managed to make it beyond a 4 year period without any new additions.  I was on some kind of cosmic cycle (2005, 2009, 2013).

I was kind of holding my breath in 2017 Woman Very Happy

Low and behold my 'gotcha' came in July of this year.  So now I have Finley, a white rescued racing pigeon.  According to the band that I removed from her leg on Labor Day, she was born in 2016.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Good morning all, wow Amy is full of energy, I am not sure I have ever seen her on air for more than 3 minutes, same thing today.

Heading out early to go to Fairway to shop for tomorrow nights holiday dinner.

Challah and good food, I hope B and my brother will get to frill outside, it is supposed to be a nice day.

I am seeing an eNt later this week for a second opinion on my hearing issues.

I bought a few things at Talbots over the last week, I am liking that their tops come in petite only the length is shorter nothing else, I will try to find them and post

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@Favorite Son   the boots coordinate perfectly with your backpack.  Everyone is going casual these days.  You can still dress sharp though.

Respected Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@Favorite Son My eldest sparrow Poppi passed away May 2018.  He was just a fews away from hitting his 13th birthday.  I still have Grayson the pigeon.  He just turned 10, lol.  My youngest sparrow Presto turned 6 this year.  I thought the bird phase of my life was just going to run it's course because I managed to make it beyond a 4 year period without any new additions.  I was on some kind of cosmic cycle (2005, 2009, 2013).

I was kind of holding my breath in 2017 Woman Very Happy

Low and behold my 'gotcha' came in July of this year.  So now I have Finley, a white rescued racing pigeon.  According to the band that I removed from her leg on Labor Day, she was born in 2016.

Who races birds?  I don't understand humans.  Everyone in our house (hubby, sister, live-in) is angling and Jonesing for a dog.  Mom would probably like to have one, too, but she isn't as vocal about it.  I know it would be good for sister, but it just seems like one more thing to manage and tend.  They'll probably wear me down eventually, but if we do it will be an adopted Greyhound.  

Honored Contributor

Potatohead Woman Very Happy

Respected Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

Potatohead Woman Very Happy

Not trying to be mean, but this is EXACTLY what I think of when I see the large glasses:

Mrs-Potatohead.jfif

It's the same for men, but at least their faces are a littlle bigger so the effect isn't so pronounced.