Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 6:00, 11/3

I bought the Fitbit Versa on pre sale, and I really like it, I got an alert this morning that it needed to be charged I had it on the charger in correctly

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Good Morning all, I see Leah had to start an hour early.  I set my alarm for 7am and have been trying to be quiet in the house so I don't wake the birds prematurely.  

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Good morning all, hope everyone is well.
Lol, forgot it was Saturday when I got up, so I didn't log on to see what everyone is up to this weekend.
It's damp and 34 degrees here, dark of course.
I've had another busy week, doing some extra cleaning, some work in the yard and the never ending errands, including arranging to get my car in the shop on Monday. It's some maintenance that I've put off and fixing a couple minor issues that are just annoyances more than anything.
Today I need to make a list of things I want to get done this week, I like having a list, makes me feel like I've accomplished more when I can mark things off my list, lol. Silly I suppose.
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

@Bird mama

Good morning!  HAHALOL I still have the tv off due to DH still sleeping...although snoring abounds!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@Snicks1  If I don't make a list and attach it to the fridge with a magnet, I forget to do things.  It's time for an oil change and I missed that totally last week.

Honored Contributor

DH announced yesterday that it might be time for him to replace his 🚙 (jalopy)

😱

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Trusted Contributor

Good Morning AM Style buddies!  I planned on being up early, but had some asthma trouble for two days and ended up oversleeping.  I miss when I cannot join on Sat. mornings.  Dark and dreary here and even the bag packer who is about 17 at the grocery, was telling me he misses the sun! Poor kid better move from Ohio!

Honored Contributor

Hey @capatosta  good to see you.

Another rainy day here too.

Honored Contributor

Finding AMS a little boring today, is is just me

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Trusted Contributor

Does anyone have fun plans this weekend?  Nothing here so far except a little organizing.....its an ongoing process to keep clearing out what is not needed.