Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat- 5/21- 7:00

Purity

ZZzzz

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear... I may try Google Drive.
My issue is that I had a pw for school and rarely use it, but that account keeps popping up places!
~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

My desktop automatically downloaded Windows 10 yesterday, too! Grrr! I have been pushing the No button since it first came out and assumed I must have clicked Yes by mistake. So now I'm on 10, but haven't used it enough to know if I like it yet. I know I'm going to disable that female helper when I figure out how to do it.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

I thought a mask was something you spread on your face and left for awhile.  Am I misunderstanding something?  This isn't a scrub?

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

Purity

ZZzzz

@jackthebear

I might rather watch the bug zapper presentation.

Honored Contributor

@MaggieMack

My husband was a freak about his computer.  He taught me, whenever you are installing something, don't default install - customize your settings.  He also said, never allow automatic installs.  What happened to you is what I fear - one of the routine or recommended updates that MS nags you about lands up installing windows 10.

Let me know how you like it as I am running windows 7.  

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@Snicks1

Did you go to the graduation last weekend?

How is the new GGD?

Do tell!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

My sister called at the top of the hour and we gabbed for half an hour! It's the funniest thing, when my phone rings (ringtone=All About That Bass), puppy comes running and jumps up on my lap where he stays until I hang up. 43 lbs of puppy!

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

@MaggieMack wrote:

My sister called at the top of the hour and we gabbed for half an hour! It's the funniest thing, when my phone rings (ringtone=All About That Bass), puppy comes running and jumps up on my lap where he stays until I hang up. 43 lbs of puppy!

@MaggieMack

Aubrey also likes to listen when there is a conversation, like a parrot.  She head butts and rubs up against the listener.  Doesn't matter if it's the landline or the cell.  She comes running when the phone rings.

Trusted Contributor

Good morning AM STYLE BUDDIES>>>>Its been a tough week here....seems like bad news is rampant for us.  Not going into it...but its good to have this chat to lift my spirits.  I am doggie-sitting DD's little one...she looks like a shih-tzu, but she is a rescue mix of don't know exactly what!  Very cute and fun...our dog loves her and wants to play, but she is more of a quiet only child/doggie and is more aloof!  I swear she is looking at our dog and thinking "...and why would I want to play with you?"