Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 4/8, 7:00

@JYM

The video has been loaded.  To me, it looks like LOGO, but I don't see anything like it in inventory.  It could be old or an upcoming arrival (check back on Monday for the new arrivals).

@lolakimono wrote:

@JYM

Welcome to the boards!

Unfortunately, I wasn't paying attention and the video isn't loaded.

Can you describe the dress a bit more?

Honored Contributor

Last week Saturday, after returning a pair of shoe to DSW, I picked up this style of Camuto's in black.  I really wanted them in olive, however I bought them in black because I didn't have a black sandal.

Yesterday DSW was having a great special and I ended up getting these ($129 list price) for $34.41 (final price).

They started at 89.95, there was a 25% off promotion going on.  Then DSW gave me $15 off (have no idea why) and then I used my $20 reward card.  

Jace Sandal

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@JYM

@lolakimono

There is a short-sleeve, notch-collar gray knit dress by IM SOHO... but was the one we are looking for long sleeved? Just saw it and now I can't remember.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@Dawnie

Have you bought any furniture from them we are interested in a cabinet to replace a desk I have

@Dawnie wrote:

@I am still oxox

I have bought many things at Wayfair.  Was pleased up until yesterday when I ordered two bath light fixtures that won't ship until June 9th.  They charged my credit card!  I cancelled the order and sent an email to my account rep. Over 300$ tied up?!   No.  

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Well, I'm done for the morning.  Going to get my spin in now.  Maybe I need more coffeeCat LOL

Got my flower wedges and love them.  DH said they looked nice.  Very comfy.

Not sure when I will wear them since it is still nearly freezing here.

Everyone enjoy the rest of AMS.

Occasional Contributor

Really Isaac 32.92 for a tee shirt plus shipping and handling ..yeah right good luck with that one.

Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@JYM

@lolakimono

There is a short-sleeve, notch-collar gray knit dress by IM SOHO... but was the one we are looking for long sleeved? Just saw it and now I can't remember.

@LTT1

3/4 sleeve + pockets (slouchy) in the front.

http://www.qvc.com/Earth-Origins-Leather-Slide-Sandals---Valorie.product.A290158.html?sc=A290158-24H...

Honored Contributor

@Nomorebirthdays

Sticky tables ... the WORST!

We went to a popular, all-you-can-eat breakfast place ONCE... what a zoo that was! Breakfast... think syrup.... everywhere.

DH loved places like that (all you can eat) until I called out about the stickees.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Trusted Contributor

I got to go and start feeding everybody. Have a good week. Am style not inspiring today.

And have to find something for GS to wear to paint in. He's not much smaller than me.

Perricone again.

Trusted Contributor

@LTT1. Being a grammy,I always have wipes with me. Lol