Trusted Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 4/8, 7:00

He used an already tan model to demonstrate a deeper tan?

Valued Contributor

Good morning ladies!

@lolakimono when you said April pregnant longer than... it followed a post about the warming weather and my mind went, yes April pregnant with spring/warmth. Smiley Surprised 

I need coffee.

@I am still oxox - Glad DH is doing much better. Two miles = overdoing but at least he's pushing himself.

I had a wonderful gathering last night, 7 beautiful neighbor ladies joined me for mimosa night. We had a blast.

My out of town friend visited flew to meet me for a day this week. Had a very pleasant time, took a walk around the lake, saw a museum exhibit & had a bite to eat. Hopefully there will be additional visits. Smiley Wink 

My HVAC is definitely going, it's failed a couple times this season and now it's making a rhythmic churrring sound. Tired of this one foot in the grave thing.

Cold snap here, it got into the 30s last night, sandwiched in between highs in 70s & 80s. Next week, lots of sun thank goodness.

Trusted Contributor

I did not buy anything this week. We'll a bucket of paint, we do not like to paint. DH moved in to my bathroom last night, and 3 grands here. I am not use to sharing my bath.

Everybody still sleeping.

We went around and cleaned the bird houses this week and cleaned the chicken coop. We had to replace 2 of the old bluebird houses, but they lasted quite a few years.

Honored Contributor

@Witchy Woman wrote:

Good morning all,

Up at 4 a.m. for some reason.  All those years of waking at 3 for work have taken their toll.

Cold again in Maryland.  Heat one day, AC the nextCat LOL

Just can't get into AMS this morning.  Especially a tanning product!  Seriously, why the obsession with being tan?

Everyone enjoy!

agree 

Honored Contributor

@Nomorebirthdays wrote:

I did not buy anything this week. We'll a bucket of paint, we do not like to paint. DH moved in to my bathroom last night, and 3 grands here. I am not use to sharing my bath.

Everybody still sleeping.

We went around and cleaned the bird houses this week and cleaned the chicken coop. We had to replace 2 of the old bluebird houses, but they lasted quite a few years.

you have chickens?  how many and how many eggs do you get

Valued Contributor

Oh goodness, using a v-neck blouse to upsell cream for the decolette... *sigh*

Honored Contributor

@Buttercups wrote:

Oh goodness, using a v-neck blouse to upsell cream for the decolette... *sigh*

reasonsble price for the blouse 

Honored Contributor

I need to plan my clothes wisely this week, we are going to my Dads for "passover" dinner on Monday, thing is he never opens a window and his central AC will not be on for at least a month.

I will do all the prep here and I am hoping my brother will do the honor of grilling the chicken on my great Caphalon grill pan. Since it is only 4 of us and we are mildly religious we keep the meal simple. Salad, grilled chicken, green beans and maybe mashed potatoes and what what ever my dad will eat, and  matzo with butter of course and lots of deserts always. I channel my Mom when I prepare for the holiday

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Trusted Contributor

We did have about 35 and ducks, goats, turkeys, rabbits.  but now I only have 5 hens. We get 4 or 5 eggs a day. Not so much in the dead of winter. We also raised pigeons when we had bird dogs, for training. Slowing began downsizing over the years.

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear  I forget where you are , I am in Westchester NY, the rain here on Thursday was crazy deleuges of rain, about 5 pm, of course the time we were getting ready to go to my dad it was a tropical deluge heere, it was so bad that B was fearful of navigating with his crutch. We ended up staying put and shopped and visited dad yesterday afternoon

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.