Esteemed Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 4/8, 7:00

Hi ladies! I'm up late, channel surfing my ipad. I'm watching One World repeats on Evine currently.

Trusted Contributor

I gave up on April. I have seen animals born in real life. I think zoo is hyping to get money, nothing wrong with that. That bulge that gets bigger everyday should be like a basketball by now. Lol

Trusted Contributor

Good morning, all.  @lolakimono  I kind of like the sweater in your first post.  Is it a sweater or a top?  Either way, I'm not buying anything.  I have a baby shower to attend this afternoon, and I still need to buy wrapping paper for the gift, so I don't know how long I'll stick around this morning. I should have plenty of time after the show.  It's a frosty 29 degrees here this morning, but looking forward to 60 degrees later.  Expecting 70s tomorrow and Monday.  

Respected Contributor

Good morning.  

Was a week of shopping for me.  I received the C Wonder maxi, fits well, pretty.

i also got Isaacs lace tunic in teal.  Also fits well, very pretty.  

Finally got pair of Anthony printed silky pants from HSN.  Love these!

Honored Contributor

how many Perricone TSVs are there now, 

has been at least one this year

Honored Contributor

@Eliana wrote:

Good morning, all.  @lolakimono  I kind of like the sweater in your first post.  Is it a sweater or a top?  Either way, I'm not buying anything.  

@Eliana

It's a sweater.

Trusted Contributor

Do people really wear block heels with a swimsuit?  Flip flops for me.

Honored Contributor

I bought this as a gift, but it hasn't shipped yet-

Honored Contributor

Good morning ladies, its been one long week, B saw his Ortho on Wed and got a great report he is back to full weight on the leg and one crutch or a cane depending on the pain at the time, the drive back and forth to the city  (HSS) was an easy one. But in typical B style he over did it yesterday walked over 2 miles and then paid the price, he felt a muscle spasm while walking down our stairs, oh will he ever learn Smiley Frustrated

I bought the Ocean Dreams bathing suit in Brown, I really like the halter neck and the color is a real departure for me. We belong to our town pool and there are times we are there 3 to 4 times a week

Also I tried on the Beach Pant TSV which caused such a stir on the board and it is really nice, perfect length in the petite and I barley notice the cargo pocket on the leg.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Esteemed Contributor

Good morning all,

Up at 4 a.m. for some reason.  All those years of waking at 3 for work have taken their toll.

Cold again in Maryland.  Heat one day, AC the nextCat LOL

Just can't get into AMS this morning.  Especially a tanning product!  Seriously, why the obsession with being tan?

Everyone enjoy!