Super Contributor

Re: A,M. Style Live Chat 4/30/22

@jackthebear   Giggle, giggle......Remember the days when they use to sell out of everything and had to stretch to get to the end of the hour?  I think everyone understands how compression socks work.  

Fashion Note:  Took my h.s. graduating granddaughter shopping yesterday for an outfit for her grad. party.  She was looking for a dress.  Good Lord.....trying to find one that wouldn't show her "hoo-haw" if she even bent over slightly was too much.  Finally settled on 2 decent dresses for her to make the final decison.  Guess since my generation wore dresses all the time (jeans/pants weren't allowed in school...YES, I'm THAT old!) we had more selection choices.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

96° and smog today.   Making a quick trip to 99¢ Only for items I believe will soon be in short supply "again"...

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@1 DancinQueen   I get what you are saying about the styles for little girls (at my age, they are little girls even if 16, 17).  I had fun shopping for my great nieces when they were in the size range that ended at 6.  Once they started in the next size range 7-16 I told my sister, hmmm, these styles start at kids size 7 but they look like they should be worn by kids who are size 16 - time for me to give their mom $$ and let her figure it out.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@Desertdi  OMG that is hot

Honored Contributor

at least the TS is not more pajama or loungewear that they are trying to convince people that you can wear out of the house

Honored Contributor

Yea @jackthebear  we were kinda going downhill as a society re: pajama pants outside and I think all of the pandemic 'working from home' made it worse.

Honored Contributor

@1 DancinQueen 

I have been ordering (and sending back) Candace Cameron Bure items from Q. 

Lately, the tops have just been too long!

I purchased a couple of them that seemed to have "blah" colors. 
And the paperbag shorts, that were sold out last year, arrived and they are too long for my bod! (Ordered in black)
My brain is not functioning yet!

49BDE6BC-CCA8-47D2-80F9-B383DD2C9B20.jpeg

We have such beautiful flowering trees here in Pittsburgh!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@jackthebear wrote:

at least the TS is not more pajama or loungewear that they are trying to convince people that you can wear out of the house

@jackthebear   You must have missed the bathing suit that can be worn for other purposes....(also used as "separates" to be worn with other items)  and the "cover up" that doubles as a DRESS ????

"They" will never give up with the multi purpose clothing...ya know-- jump out of the pool and head for the office(!!!)   di

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

@jackthebear wrote:

@jackthebear   You must have missed the bathing suit that can be worn for other purposes....(also used as "separates" to be worn with other items)  and the "cover up" that doubles as a DRESS ????

"They" will never give up with the multi purpose clothing...(!!!)   di

funny I just tuned out when that stuff comes on.

Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@1 DancinQueen 

I have been ordering (and sending back) Candace Cameron Bure items from Q. 

Lately, the tops have just been too long!

I purchased a couple of them that seemed to have "blah" colors. 
And the paperbag shorts, that were sold out last year, arrived and they are too long for my bod! (Ordered in black)
My brain is not functioning yet!

49BDE6BC-CCA8-47D2-80F9-B383DD2C9B20.jpeg

We have such beautiful flowering trees here in Pittsburgh!

love this time of year, the flowerin cherries are out here and my azaleas at peak