Esteemed Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 4/3, 7:00

@jackthebear wrote:

@SoX wrote:

@jackthebear 

Do you wear size 8 medium?  Another pair just became available!

it depends on brand Addias I. do

but too dicey to order 

@jackthebear 

I usually have good luck with Golas ... especially those by Mark Cox ... these are final sale, though, so I can understand.

Honored Contributor

@LTT1 

An homage to April, via Boden- sizes 2-3 years to 11-12 years.

Animal Zip-up Hoodie - Starboard Blue Giraffes

Respected Contributor

@lolakimono  I will check out those darling pink jeans

@Bird mama  Those sandals are cute

Good morning! I went to bed early, so I woke up early (5am) whether I wanted to or not Lol.

I received my 2nd Pfizer vaccine on Monday morning. I had mild effects from it that disappeared by the end of the next day.

It will be in the low 90's here today & tomorrow. Thats' almost 20 degrees above normal already! It's supposed to cool down 10 degrees by Tuesday. I feel like I'm in a race to sell my house before the scorching temps arrive. I'm ordering new faucets, a new vanity top, etc. this week and will have things installed after my 2-week post-vaccine waiting period is over.

I've been looking at new denim shirts for the past few months. I'm considering this one. I'm long-waisted & kind of on the small side, so this style might work Idk.

image.png

I lost over 20 pounds when I  was sick over a year ago now. I had to purge all of my jeans & pants and some of my tops. The weight has stayed off. But while I've replaced items in my wardrobe, I've been buying a size larger in tops & sweaters than what would fit me better. I'm not sure why.

Honored Contributor

@Desert Lily 

Good morning!

I know you mentioned a desire to move to the East Coast.  Any state in particular?  (Just curious).

Respected Contributor

@lolakimono  Either back to NY or to PA.  I have family in both places.

Esteemed Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

JR has a lightweight denim blazer-

For me, I don't like contrast stitching on whites.  

https://www.qvc.com/Joan-Rivers-Lightweight-Denim-Single-Button-Blazer.product.A397483.html

@lolakimono 

I'll wait for the denim color to come down in price ...it's cute enough, but not $77 cute ...

Esteemed Contributor

@jackthebear 

@jackthebear wrote:

@SoX wrote:

Sort of out of the blue ... but I've been binge-watching Chicago PD... never watched this series and now can't get enough.  Such great acting for a police genre ... 

love it

tuesdays is marathon on one of the channels, they just keep going and I just keep watching

@jackthebear 

I'm watching on the Peacock channel (free to me) ... and I can just sit and watch from the beginning ... ad infinitum ... I'm on Season One, episode 8.

Honored Contributor

Good morning all, (yes, I had to check and it is still morning where I am, lol).
Missed the chat again this morning.
Cute pink jeans @lolakimono.
Liking the sandals you ordered @Bird mama, especially the brown ones.
The new mattress was delivered this morning. So glad for the delivery guys. Hubby and I are past that stage where we did everything ourselves, lol. They were fantastic, hauled the old one out and brought in the new like it was nothing, even up the stairs. All while properly masked up.
No fashion shopping for myself, but I did do some for the soon-to-be-born new great-grandson. That was fun.
I think we (I) am done with shopping, that is, until I can buy new glasses, AND until time to buy plants for outdoors! Can't wait for that.
Have a nice weekend and enjoy Easter.
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

Congratulations on the soon-to-be great grandson @Snicks1  Heart

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

@Desert Lily wrote:

@lolakimono  I will check out those darling pink jeans

@Bird mama  Those sandals are cute

Good morning! I went to bed early, so I woke up early (5am) whether I wanted to or not Lol.

I received my 2nd Pfizer vaccine on Monday morning. I had mild effects from it that disappeared by the end of the next day.

It will be in the low 90's here today & tomorrow. Thats' almost 20 degrees above normal already! It's supposed to cool down 10 degrees by Tuesday. I feel like I'm in a race to sell my house before the scorching temps arrive. I'm ordering new faucets, a new vanity top, etc. this week and will have things installed after my 2-week post-vaccine waiting period is over.

I've been looking at new denim shirts for the past few months. I'm considering this one. I'm long-waisted & kind of on the small side, so this style might work Idk.

image.png

I lost over 20 pounds when I  was sick over a year ago now. I had to purge all of my jeans & pants and some of my tops. The weight has stayed off. But while I've replaced items in my wardrobe, I've been buying a size larger in tops & sweaters than what would fit me better. I'm not sure why.

Cute blouse @Desert Lily !

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett