No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat- 4/16

@Bird mama

Those boots are very sharp!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

Just checking in late again to say hi & good bye.  Another hectic week getting things ready for mom's estate sale next Saturday.  I did get rid of lots of things by word of mouth but this is the rest of it.  We have a buyer for the house already too.   Too much going on at one time.

Right now I could just "wallow" in the TSV.  Vacation is about 10 days away as DH & I are heading to KY & TN for 2 weeks.  We are in the 70's again today.

Friends have been helping us all week & will be helping again today, but it is still a very tiring process for me.

I hope that you all have a great weekend.  Coffee is calling my name.

Super Contributor

@Bird mama  I didn't realize there was a new baby bird! Pictures please! 

So remember I was not a cat person, yet ended up with 2 kittens over Spring break. Well, I come home from work this week and hear a new  meowing coming from the bathroom! My adult son found a kitten under the dumpster at work and brought it home. In his defense, he clearly thought I had lost my mind. Plus it was raining.

Thankfully, Ruby (yes they named her after I begged them not to) found her new home within 24 hours! Cat people are amazing! 

Sorry for the ramble. The show is boring so I got off topic.

Occasional Contributor

Thanks for the information.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama, I have windows 8.1 on my 18 month old laptop, started with all this jumping when they changed the forum format, not one bit of improvement since. I am sick of it. lol It's ridiculous the limitations here within their own site. Such as c&p of photos, etc.
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

Tomorrow my youngest niece is getting baptized.  I was originally going to wear a navy pencil skirt and navy/yellow paisley blouse.

Now that my Liz Claiborne jacket arrived, I might pair that will the navy pencil skirt and wear a top under the jacket that pulls out one of the colors in the jacket.    Decisions, decisions.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

@Bird mama, yay for Rocky! Great news!

image.jpeg

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

@Java wrote:

37 days left here but who's counting.........ME.

Today is purge day on the clothing in this house. I am basically washing rags that the men in this house are wearing and it's going to stop. Today is the day. 

Or maybe I will go to Hobby Lobby.......

Men

Honored Contributor

@Java wrote:

37 days left here but who's counting.........ME.

Today is purge day on the clothing in this house. I am basically washing rags that the men in this house are wearing and it's going to stop. Today is the day. 

Or maybe I will go to Hobby Lobby.......

Sounds good... I just set a bag full for vets... And DH oh my he needs some updates w/throwing away some (oldies but goodies). He's next... I may need to visit HL❤️ 

@Snicks1

So exciting! Congratulations on the new baby! You might want to read the reviews on the "pure body pg line at GAP." If I was giving a pg present, I'd choose that one right now based on the reviews and 40% off!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~