Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 4/15, 7:00

@SoX wrote:

My copy/paste function has stopped working here ... wonder why?

mine too

Honored Contributor

Sorry shingles are no fun, hubby had them on vacation a few years ago, no pool, no beach, no beer well we did eat well on that trip. I hope it is a mild case 

@twinny70 wrote:

I got up late again today because I didn't sleep good last night.  TOO much craziness going on around here.  Then to top it all off our DS started in with Shingles on his face last Friday & can't go back to work before next Thursday.

It is a good thing that our DD & family are coming down this afternoon & staying overnight.  My DH is grilling out tonight if the thunderstorms stay away. I am fixing a nice lunch tomorrow after church.   I did stuff the plastic eggs for a hunt tomorrow & made up 5 cute Easter baskets for our DD, DSIL & 3 DGC.

I am off for a much needed cup of coffee before I do a little bit of cleaning.

I hope that you all have a nice weekend.  

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@Buttercups

Thank you very much...

Your plans sound YUM! 🐣 plans sound GREAT! 

We just plan to "hang out." Smiley Happy

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Trusted Contributor

@LTT1 

Image result for condolences images

Esteemed Contributor

@LTT1

Yes ... a pic of my soon to be new Sheryl Crow bag!  I used to be able to copy photos from other sites and post them here ... now it doesn't work.

Esteemed Contributor

@Buttercups wrote:

@twinny70 - Good Easter plans. Sorry about DH shingles.

What is everyone else doing for Easter? I'm going to early service then joining 7 friends for pot luck. Going to be yummy and lots of fun.

Sounds like you are going to have a fun Easter too.  I haven't done Easter here for a long time,  so I am doing it up a bit fancier.  Nice table cloth with my usual dishes.  

Honored Contributor

Not liking the Denim and Co top with the lace sleeves, love love love lace but hate hate hate trapeze styling

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

heading out

guess the baby will be born at some point

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear

@SoX

Have you cleared out cookies/cache and refreshed the page?

That might help.

Trusted Contributor

@twinny70  My mother is dealing with shingles right now.  It's making her very tired and she isn't sure she's going to make it to Easter dinner at my sister's house tomorrow.  I would be so disappointed not to see her tomorrow, but I understand.

I usually stay home for Easter and make dinner for boyfriend's family.  This year I decided to have dinner with my family and told everyone I would be happy to make Easter dinner on another day, which worked out well since bf's daughter works this weekend.  I will make dinner here next Saturday for them.