Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat- 3 hour show, starts @7

@jackthebear wrote:

I think one of the reasons I got to my age without any bunions or other icky feet stuff is I never wore a lot of high heels in my younger days .  Notice I didn't say my age and I don't wear flipflops all the time either. 

Toots own horn obnoxiously

I wore high heels ALOT.  I was especially fond of this style with a 2 3/4 inch heel.  I made sure that I would alternate pointy toe pumps with almond and square toe pumps. 

I was less afraid of bunions and more concerned that my toes point straight.  Never wanted my toes to point to the left or right (lol).

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Valued Contributor

No, the necklace I like was maybe 34-36" long, with a large pendant in a diamond shape made up of a bunch of small oval stones -- probably faux stones by the size... pendant about 2-3" high.

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@Buttercups

Is the necklace on now?

J267429

Enamel Cabochon Santorini Necklace

Honored Contributor

@Buttercups wrote:

This is what I'm trying to post:

CRACKEN

Image result for courage the cowardly dog

Honored Contributor

@Buttercups wrote:

This is what I'm trying to post:

well I can see why that would be blocked, OY Vey

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Wow, you turned heads in those babies!!  @Ms Bird

Honored Contributor

The chain base on those pumps is so uneven, I can't imagine trying to take a flight of stairs - up or down.

Just call 911 now because I'm sure at some point, I'd need an ambulance.

Honored Contributor

I finally bought myself a Clarisonic yesterday.  I picked up the TSV.  I'm kind of excited to receive it.

Respected Contributor

Good morning ladies!  I get up later than most of you, so I'm just checking in now.  I haven't had a chance yet to read all the posts, but will do so soon.

Today, I have an appointment to visit a cat breeder's home to see if I have any allergy reactions to her cats (the breed is supposed to be hypoallergenic).  I had allergy tests recently, and my results were better than they were many years ago, but I still have some concerns.  I want to get a cat, but I don't want the sneezing, watery eyes, stuffed nose, headache, etc., that I frequently get.  I may not get a kitten from her (she has a waiting list).  However, one breeder has a female cat she will be retiring after the next litter, and I could provide a home for that cat (she is 6 years old).  The owner said her adult cat is very well-mannered and gentle.  Since this would be my first ever cat, I may want to do that, rather than get a kitten.  I wouldn't be able to get her until the end of the year, but I can wait, if needed.

I took some clothes to consignment, and the owner said she won't take any clothes purchased from QVC -- her customers won't buy them.  I had several designer clothes I purchased from QVC that were beautiful, but don't fit me anymore.  I asked her why, and she said the clothes were well-designed, but not well-executed.  So I guess I'll have to donate those clothes.  

I'm going to try to be more careful about what I buy in the future.

I still have a mess in my living room, dining room, bathroom and hallway, until I get the new closets installed.  I'm learning to live like a hoarder!  A relative of mine, who passed away, had boxes piled up in the basement, garage (he couldn't get his car in the garage because of all the boxes), and he even rented a storage locker for excess boxes.  It was a mess to go through all his stuff after he died.

Valued Contributor

sort of like this, but the stones were oval and different colors

necklace.jpg