Honored Contributor

what would you do in this situation

[ Edited ]

We were at the town pool yesterday and B knicked his toe on the diving board, so we when down to "first aide" and this happened, I left the message below on their FB page. The more I think about it, handling blood with out gloves is a risk, no matter how small.

Hey guys I have an issue with your EMTs my hubby nicked his toes on the diving board yesterday afternoon, so we went down to "first aide" I was seriously surprised that the girl did not wear gloves and did not even rise off his toes, she just wiped them down with gauze and put a band aide on. I thought gloves are SOP in any medical situation. thank you

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat- 3 hour show, starts @7

Jack - personal messaging like IM (instant message) would be fun.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Butter, if you look at a text box when you reply, the default in bold is probably rich text.  The software here gets rids of offensive HTML (lol) so when you post a pic you have to his post twice.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@Buttercups wrote:

This week I met the second young woman in the last year who had broken her foot or ankle from wearing high heels.  

Good grief!!

I think one of the reasons I got to my age without any bunions or other icky feet stuff is I never wore a lot of high heels in my younger days .  Notice I didn't say my age and I don't wear flipflops all the time either. 

Toots own horn obnoxiously

Esteemed Contributor

Happy Independence Day to all of you.  I set the alarm for 7:00 a.m., so I missed the first hour.  It has been a busy week around here this week.  My Dr. followup on Monday concerning my pelvic ultrasound came out fine.  He said come back in a year.  YEAH!!!

Snicks., DH & I along with friends went to the World's Largest Truck Stop in Walcott. IA on Thursday.  I was thinking about your DD the trucker.  Good for her.  We had a nice buffet lunch,   enjoyed the gift shop & loved seeing 3 semi's in the truck stop.  

DH & I are heading out later this morning to a nearby town's country church.  They have a nice potluck lunch & 3 bands playing all the afternoon for $5.00.  We went last year & it was so much fun.  The first band is church family, 2nd band is a polka band & the 3rd band features our hometown professional trumpet player.  Patriotic, Christian music etc.

We have been in the 70's & mostly sunny with bits of rain here & there for weeks, but will be in the low 80's starting today & most of next week.

Honored Contributor

@Buttercups

Is the necklace on now?

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

This is what I'm trying to post:

Honored Contributor

Or they could get really  nasty   Cat Tongue   

@Bird mama wrote:

Jack - personal messaging like IM (instant message) would be fun.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

SmileyVlagUS.gif

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@Buttercups  My computer is reading you loud and clear!  ouch!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~