Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat- 3 hour show, starts @7

Good morning!

Have not heard any fireworks yet!

I thought so too... that CIJ started earlier this year.  Doesn't seem like it started before the 4th in the past.

I like the jacket you showed @lolakimono

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Good morning, I didn't know it was a 3 hour shou until I saw the tread, cloudy chilly day here, we had reat days at the poolon Thursday and Friday so a day at home is ok 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (SATURDAY, JULY 4th)

Bye snicks -- if you are about to leave. Great that you are having nice weather and are enjoying it today!
Honored Contributor

O/T (sort of) this is about jewelry... they just showed a necklace made with turquoise... did anyone watch Jennifer Nettle collection from yesterday yet?

Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

O/T (sort of) this is about jewelry... they just showed a necklace made with turquoise... did anyone watch Jennifer Nettle collection from yesterday yet?

No I didn't was it good

I will look at the items in the show now, but can't you get better where u are.

Honored Contributor

is terrible, IMO!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@jackthebear hi jack... I don't think I know of a place to buy turquoise jewelry for less.  Museum pieces would be great, but I am not in the market for that price point.  

Just re-wound and looked more closely at that piece... that wouldn't be it!

CP often has better prices and styles than the usual gift shop pieces, etc.  I have not watched the jewelry show from yesterday, although it is DVR'd. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LTT1 wrote:

@jackthebear hi jack... I don't think I know of a place to buy turquoise jewelry for less.  Museum pieces would be great, but I am not in the market for that price point.  

Just re-wound and looked more closely at that piece... that wouldn't be it!

CP often has better prices and styles than the usual gift shop pieces, etc.  I have not watched the jewelry show from yesterday, although it is DVR'd. 

OK, when I was in TX, there was so much gorgeous turq/silver jewelry, I love the look but it doesn't really work in my wardrobe.

I  think it would look better without the double row going into the single, not a good design feature, and too many elements looks like pearls, turq and silver.  But I think "they" think the audience/customer wants that.

Honored Contributor

@Snicks1no TV? That sorta stinks!

Respected Contributor

Leah is such a lovely woman, a gracious host, and looks so nice when she wears clothing that fits well. Why then does she choose pants and sweaters that are so wrong for her.