Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat-3/26 7:00

Um, what is UP with KK's midi knee-highs?

Honored Contributor

in the prep shot just now for IT you can see Jamie wearing uggs not her fancy steppin shoes.  I think that's cute

Contributor

Not to be unkind because Leah seems like a lovely person who is great at as a host, but that orange outfit is so distracting and unflattering. It's a style show and her outfits are often anything but stylish.

Honored Contributor

@capatosta wrote:

LOLA>>>Happy Birthday...I wish you lots of kitty cuddling and a really happy day!

@capatosta

We are ahead of you.  Cat in the robe for about an hour now...Cat Tongue

Trusted Contributor

Good Morning All!

Happy Birthday to Lola!   It's your day!

My day consists of more work on income taxes, ugh.  

Trusted Contributor

It is not historical...but I share my birthday with Woody Allen and Bette Midler!

New Contributor

Good morning! Can anyone tell me what fringed denim jacket Jill Martin was wearing at about 7:30am? Ive looked about but found nothing. Thanks!

Trusted Contributor

DH just walked by and said..."What does that woman have on her legs!!!"

Honored Contributor

@woofersmom wrote:

Not to be unkind because Leah seems like a lovely person who is great at as a host, but that orange outfit is so distracting and unflattering. It's a style show and her outfits are often anything but stylish.

I know she really is, who ever dresses her has no idea what to put her in, or she wants to wear everything that is in the show. 

She looks wonderful in a dress, or pants with a top and not the added scarf and other things.

They "stylists" at the Q need to be rehired or something

Esteemed Contributor

Lola, wishing you a very happy birthday.  Do you have something special planned for today?

DH & I sold lots of mom's furniture this week, so we will be heading out soon as the furniture is being picked up in hour or so. We just need to sell the electric player piano, tread mill, dresser/mirror/chest of drawers.  We won't be having an auction, so that is good news.  We do need to figure out how to get rid of the smaller things.

We are going to our annual brunch at church tomorrow, so I don't have to fix much.  Right now I am pretty worn out.

I hope that you are all doing well.

I am signing off to get coffee & breakfast.