Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 2/8, 7:00

@jackthebear 

I think the fashion world may be having a "pockets" moment!

I read an article about the carpenter pants and the woman/girl said she loved them because her phone fits in one pocket and I can't remember what she used the other pockets for!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Respected Contributor

@SoX @phoenixbrd That bracelet is gorgeous.

@LTT1Your new place and contemplating furnishings sounds so wonderful!

Our weather keeps going up and down. Today it's 70, and Monday will be 50 with rain. It keeps more of my wardrobe in use I guess.  I went through T-shirts, tops, and socks during the week and purged some. I had searched for comfortable yet fashionable socks recently and am finally pleased with the ones I found at Nordstrom's. I'm staying in to do my taxes this weekend - I may need a couple chocolate or fashion breaks!

Have a great weekend, Fashionistas.

Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@jackthebear 

I think the fashion world may be having a "pockets" moment!

I read an article about the carpenter pants and the woman/girl said she loved them because her phone fits in one pocket and I can't remember what she used the other pockets for!

my phone fits in the pocket , didn't do that back in college 

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@SoX    I received the green Petroglyph cuff.  It's sturdy!  When comparing to Jody Naranjo Petroglyph cuff the carvings look childish. Not sure if I'm keeping it. It's more substantial than Jodys cuff. 
Hope you receivec your spiny!

Honored Contributor

@Dawnie   Jody's attention to detail is something else.  I have this bracelet by her.

https://www.qvc.com/Jody-Naranjo-Braided-Leather-SterlingBrass-Decorative-Charm-Bracelet.product.J28...

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Dawnie wrote:

@SoX    I received the green Petroglyph cuff.  It's sturdy!  When comparing to Jody Naranjo Petroglyph cuff the carvings look childish. Not sure if I'm keeping it. It's more substantial than Jodys cuff. 
Hope you receivec your spiny!

@Dawnie 

Still haven't received mine ... so sorry you're disappointed in the carvings.  For me, the 50 grams of silver, as well as the stones, were my main reason for ordering.   Also, the fact that it was  a   great gem day price was an added bonus.

Later I  also decided to order the green turquoise at the gem day price, so I hope I love both bracelets.