Super Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 2/8, 7:00

@LTT1 wrote:

74C6BB7C-07D8-4D00-99C9-FD32D0187AB7.jpeg

The rooms are on each side so front to back are bedroom/walk-in closet/bath.

That part feels very spacious...we will see, but I need to keep remembering that minimal is what I signed up for.

Ours will be the larger size and with a balcony. 
Lots of counter space in the kitchen.

It seems odd to me because Pittsburgh does not offer very many living communities like this.

It is called "The Ridge."

Hello!

Thank you so much for showing the floor plan and giving the name of the apartment complex! Pretty soon I will be retiring and looking for a new place to live, and it is great to be able to look up a place like this. It looks lovely- very posh! Will you have pets with you?

Honored Contributor

@Lake4 

So glad  for you!

No, we don't have pets (we used to until DD and I started having allergy problems)

This complex accepts pets; they have a pet wash and a pet playground too!

Also, in Pittsburgh, the on-site car wash must be a big deal! They have one...we were surprised!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Bird mama wrote:

Which Denim @ Co tops did you order?  I keep forgetting to check the LTS and PTS @SoX 

Still some colors available @Bird mama  ... I got the beige and rose.  Wanted the greeen but my size was not available.

https://www.qvc.com/Denim-%26-Co-34-Sleeve-Southwestern-Printed-Top.product.A279852.html?sc=PRODFEED

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono @Lake4 @Bird mama @phoenixbrd @Pecky 

So, DH had a night!

The LOUDEST snoring you have ever heard!

Although he went to the doctor Thursday and is getting better from antibiotics, he is still quite sick at least for him.

I can't help but suspect flu.

The dr rx'd "Magic Mouthwash" ...has anyone ever heard of this? It is for pain (sore throat)

Our Kroger wasn't able to fill it yet...problem with one of the ingredients.

We also asked for some cough syrup (for congestion) but have not picked it up yet.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Oooh, very pretty @SoX 

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

I just looked up magic mouthwash and it appears that the ingredients are not set in stone and can vary.  I'm not so sure I would take it myself.

Is your husband's throat really raw from coughing?  @LTT1 

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@jackthebear  These are cute, reminds m e of the tsv by zuda, those city pants they sold a week ago or so. I bought 2 pr of these in the sand and olive. Reviews from folks say they don't like them but I LOVE these pants! Love the fabric, the style, fit perfectly (small for me), they look GREAT on too!!! Love these so much I went back and scooped up the black ones. These can be so casual, sporty and for sure black all dressed up. I've washed mine, yes they need an iron touchup but I don't care about that. People bi*ched about the creases too - give a little press, put them on and GO!

Honored Contributor

@LTT1   We can feel your excitement just ooze with joy!!!!  Furniture - your own (vs these are like turn key)? We with curious minds want to know if you took lots of photos to share.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Oooh, magic mouthwash - Drs/Nurses give this to folks with cancer for potential sores they may get from chemo treatments. My husband had a script for this, yes he had it filled, tried it but didn't really like it. So he didn't use it but he didn't really need to, he really didn't get sores in his mouth. @LTT1 @Bird mama 

Honored Contributor

@LTT1 

There is a premixed version of the Magic Mouthwash, I have used it and it is great.

@LTT1 wrote:

@lolakimono @Lake4 @Bird mama @phoenixbrd @Pecky 

So, DH had a night!

The LOUDEST snoring you have ever heard!

Although he went to the doctor Thursday and is getting better from antibiotics, he is still quite sick at least for him.

I can't help but suspect flu.

The dr rx'd "Magic Mouthwash" ...has anyone ever heard of this? It is for pain (sore throat)

Our Kroger wasn't able to fill it yet...problem with one of the ingredients.

We also asked for some cough syrup (for congestion) but have not picked it up yet.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.