Valued Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat- 2/6 (7:00)

@Bird mama: Remember the Seinfeld episode with Jerry and his girlfriend calling each other the cutesy names ("hey, Schmoopie!") Now I think of that everytime I think of Shtoopie!!

Esteemed Contributor

@sallybusky, re Skinny Tees, you either love them or you don't. I have a drawer full of every color ever sold. I wear them a lot, perfect under things, I never wear alone. They are form fitting, it hugs your body everywhere. Easy care. I find them the perfect think to wear under a lot of tops. I usually turn them around to have a higher neckline.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Don't know about either Skinny Ts or Romika.

They Breezies panties - I got some years ago, they're good but now I get mine at WalMart, maybe 1/3 the price for similar all cotton. 

And that's what I know about fashion...

Woman LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@MaggieMack wrote:

@TY wrote:

@jackthebear

Another article about the C. Wonder brand to launch on QVC

from Racked:

http://www.racked.com/2016/2/5/10923402/c-wonder-qvc-brad-goreski

Here is a quotation from the article:

"The new aesthetic is described as "an Upper East Side bohemian vibe," according to Goreski. "So the Upper East Side vibe is in the finishes, the luxurious fabrics, the tailoring."

Really? Upper East Side? Ummmmm . . . Don't think so.

Since Chris Burch is Tory Burch's ex, I'm thinking Tory Burch knock offs Q-ified by Xcel Brands. It should be interesting to see if this line does well or not. At least Brad G. Is entertaining and funny, especially on the re-vamped Fashion Police.

Esteemed Contributor

@gmkb, I don't have personal experience with a 7-year health cycle, but I have heard my whole life that the body replaces itself every seven years. I am sorry you're dealing with another health scare, stay positive. Heart

Honored Contributor

@gmkb, best of luck to you with your current health issues. Please let us know when you get your test results. Will be keeping you in my thoughts.
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

@Java

Crocs carries this style (other colors too) in a 9W.

• Please note this style runs in whole sizes only. For customers that are a half size, the brand recommends ordering a half size larger than your normal shoe size.
  • Let the wet weather inspire your style and get the casual-cool Crocband Jaunt Women's rain boot from Crocs®.
  • Waterproof Crostlite™ upper with raised seam detail and rounded toe design.
  • Pull-on construction with pull holes offers and easy fit for style on-the-go.
  • Roomy fit allows your feet to expand and bend naturally to reduce fatigue.
  • Croslite™ footbed is ultra-cushy and extra soft for all-day comfort and support.
  • Non-marking outsole delivers grip and stability on a variety of surfaces.
  • Measurements:
    • Weight: 12 oz
    • Circumference: 15 in
    • Shaft: 11 1⁄2 in
  • Product measurements were taken using size 8, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Esteemed Contributor

I'm not really a Dooney person, but the TSV is in some beautiful colors. They could almost talk me into the pink one, but I find myself liking those large bags less and less. No, not buying today!

Honored Contributor

I need to replace a silver sandal and a brown one.  What do you think about a two for one?

Romika Fidschi 22

Romika Fidschi 22

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono

MFisher sandal sandal  same idea as the Cwonder, this must be the sandal look for the summer, I like the look