Esteemed Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat- 2/6 (7:00)

@islandgrrl, we surely must be sisters from somewhere, huh? They are lightweight and very comfortable, don't bind anywhere. They will be perfect for my spring/summer, you Cali girls can wear them now. I will golf on them. Do I wish they were a bit longer? Always! But they look pretty dang cute hiked up on my calves. Or to my knees. I wore them all day yesterday lounging around. And for the price? Unbeatable!

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Respected Contributor

@MaggieMack

Sistahs for sure!!  I have been wanting some fun camo but didn't want to spend a fortune for it because it would truly be play-wear only.  When I saw these (with free shipping) I knew I had to try them.  Can't wait to see them in person!

Esteemed Contributor

@islandgrrl, speaking of camo, I bought the Lug cross body in camo pink for under $40, and then I saw the Gili cross body in regular camo for like a hundred more. Happy with my choice! Plus, at that price, I don't think I would want to take Gili to the golf course!

Respected Contributor

@MaggieMack

Wha?!  How did I miss a pink camo Lug cross body?  Where did you get it?

Honored Contributor

@islandgrrl wrote:

@MaggieMack

Wha?!  How did I miss a pink camo Lug cross body?  Where did you get it?

@islandgrrl  Try   F12216

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@islandgrrl, here's a pic of F12216, but you will have to scroll down in this thread to see the pink camo fabric, it doesn't display in the item pics. Be sure to watch the video!

image.jpg

Respected Contributor

@MaggieMack

I watched the video.  The pink is DARLING.  They spent so much time with the outer pockets that I couldn't get a sense of the main interior pocket (maybe I didn't watch it long enough).  I carry a very slim wallet but it is about 7" long.  I wonder if it would fit easily?  The dimensions are of the Lug are 7.5x7.5x3.25.  It would be close.

Respected Contributor

@MaggieMack wrote:

@islandgrrl, here's a pic of F12216, but you will have to scroll down in this thread to see the pink camo fabric, it doesn't display in the item pics. Be sure to watch the video!

image.jpg

@MaggieMack

Have you received your pink camo Lug back get?  I'm still trying to decide on color. Thanks!

Esteemed Contributor

@islandgrrl, I ordered it on 2/6, shipped 2/9, EDD is 2/16. This is QVC, remember? Woman Surprised I WILL report when it arrives!

Respected Contributor

@MaggieMack

Oh, yes...how could I forget?  There is 'a bit' of lag in processing and shipping time.  I am very interested in the pink.  Would LOVE to hear your report when it comes in.  BTW my camo pants from Costco should arrive today!