Esteemed Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 2/29, 7:00

jackthebear and LTT1, I remember those dances.  We called them Turn About. "

It's getting light out already & staying light until around 6:00 p.m.  I can't wait to put the clocks ahead.

It's coffee time.  My Keurig is wonderful.  Even my DH can handle it.

We joined the Wellness Center at our local senior citizens center in January and are enjoying the different pieces of equipment.  I started out at level 1 on 4 of the pedal machines for 5 minutes.  Now I am on level 2 for 7 minutes.  Baby steps since I know my limit.

Honored Contributor

Morning here I think we got a bit of snow in Dec and nothing since which is fine with me, it is B's last Winter of work.

We are heading to Fl at the end of March I bought the Joan Rivers maxi on the show for the trip

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Trusted Contributor

Good morning everyone!  On the fashion front, I ordered two 3/4 sleeve plain tees and a printed skirt from Christopher and Banks.  The skirt was way too long and has buttons up the front so it can't be hemmed.  Bummer. Smiley Sad  I ordered some D and Co porkchop pants (black, white, chocolate and spring green) in the crop length which are ankle length on me.  They are pretty comfortable and I think I will enjoy them.  You can "dress up 'em up or down" as they say on QVC!  Cat LOL  I also ordered a top from D and Co in a color called flamingo pink.  I never pay that much for a top but I think that I got caught up in the moment!

My husband came home from work on Thursday and was very sick.  (Two men that he works with developed the flu last week.)   I took him to the doctor yesterday and he has type a flu.  I had type b back in January.  Both of us took a flu shot in October.  I disinfected the house yesterday and will keep it up for the rest of the week.  

@twinny70 

How exciting for you and your husband!  50 years together- what a blessing!  My husband and I want to see all 50 states (so far we have 35 of them).

@lolakimono 

How are you feeling today?  

Honored Contributor

@SoX 

We are nearly there!

Here is a picture with an idea for sofa fabric superimposed. 

8771A665-EB48-4AAC-A777-7FE22866667A.jpeg

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

My perfect rain jacket ... and new (to me) spring bag

"As Is" Dooney & Bourke Woven Embossed LeatherSatchel - Beaco - A370414

j.crew: perfect rain jacket in leopard print, right side, view zoomed

Esteemed Contributor

@LTT1 

Love your selection!  Oh, how I envy that view!

Honored Contributor

@twinny70 

our new place has amenities and one of these is a gym-thingie! 😂 

I just may take advantage of it ...maybe they have a yoga program even!

I know nada about the machines...

Esteemed Contributor

Sox I thought that you got dumped on.  Paris, TN is about 20 miles into TN from KY.  It's in the Northern part of TN. We are hoping to see our nephew in Paducah (he is a meteorologist in Paducah) first then go to the 🐟🐟🐟 fry from there.  It's a big celebration in a pavilion at the fairgrounds and they serve up 5 tons of 🐟🐟in two days.  We go to the rodeo, but avoid the huge parade.

Honored Contributor

@Tennesseegal 

Feeling the same.Cat Frustrated

I have had a roller coaster of a week.

Monday evening I found out that I am getting an intern, who was supposed to start on Wednesday, the day that I was out for my DC meeting.

He ended up starting that day without me, and I had planned for him to observe classes. I popped in to school first, to drop off a letter of recommendation for my special student (Relationships Matter thread in CC), and I ended up meeting him.Cat Surprised

He looks like he wants to cook me in a pot and simultaneously kick my #$%* in MMM.

One of my "problematic" teachers announced that she is not returning next year. 

Image result for you go girl animated gif

Honored Contributor

@SoX 

thank you

well, they did pretty good on the view!