Honored Contributor

Good morning stylers!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat 2/22

I started this discussion thread"just in case."

@PINKdogWOOD ' s thread this morning is in "Among Friends."

here is a link to it

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Among-Friends/AM-Style-Live-Chat-Today/td-p/6049290 

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Thanks so much sweetie @LTT1 

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Last Saturday, I slept in until 10:00 a.m. & this morning until 8:30, so I missed all of ams.  It's a good thing because I don't need anything in the clothing line right now.

My last infusion was 12 days ago (I am feeling good) and I went on a fun shopping spree while we were in the Capitol City.  I bought a W5 white dotted Swiss top, a W5 top with vertical stripes in pastel colors & a Rose + Olive top in a kind of an orange sherbet color.  W5 = Who, Wear, What, When, Where. They will be perfect for our two week road trip to Louisiana in April/May.  Lord willing.

After getting 6" of snow on Monday, we are enjoying the 40's weather for the weekend. It's almost moped weather.  

I hope that you are all having a nice weekend.

ETA:  All of my new tops were $16.99 each from TJM.

Honored Contributor

Hi all, and to the others on the other thread also. Just wondering about C. Wonder now on Walmart's website, I haven't seen it in stores, but then I haven't looked either, lol. Is it the same C Wonder? I am guessing so, since it would be a legal infringement otherwise. Hope everyone has a good weekend.
Oh, @LTT1, hope you enjoy your move and life in Pa. It's a big job, moving, but I'm sure you'll be happy to be near family.
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

@Snicks1   The Walmart C. Wonder is undoubtedly being sold by a third party seller who bought a  pallet of goods from QVC.  C. Wonder is a Q-owned brand.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@twinny70   Always good to know you pop in and doing well, along with your DH and family. Love hearing from you!

Trusted Contributor

@lolakimono 

After a few days on medications are you feeling better? Working tomorrow?

Honored Contributor

@Tennesseegal 

Steroids= extra tired but not sleeping well.

I hope that by tomorrow morning I will have a bit more energy.  I haven't gotten dressed nor have I done any lessons/grading.  I'm out on Wed. for a meeting, so I have to write sub plans, and part of Tuesday's planning is taken up with PD.  Cat Frustrated

Trusted Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@Tennesseegal 

Steroids= extra tired but not sleeping well.

I hope that by tomorrow morning I will have a bit more energy.  I haven't gotten dressed nor have I done any lessons/grading.  I'm out on Wed. for a meeting, so I have to write sub plans, and part of Tuesday's planning is taken up with PD.  Cat Frustrated

Oh, I hate to hear that you aren't sleeping well. You will be in my thoughts and prayers this week. 🙏💐