Esteemed Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 2/18, 7:00-10:00

I am still ox ox,  thanks for your reply about a Maxi dress.  I would love to have a couple of them for dinner at the resort & maybe even on the beach.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY!  I just turned 69 3 weeks ago.  Have fun tonight!  I don't know how I got that old so quickly.  Life is going good for me right now, so I am so thankful.

Honored Contributor

@twinny70 wrote:

I am still ox ox,  thanks for your reply about a Maxi dress.  I would love to have a couple of them for dinner at the resort & maybe even on the beach.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY!  I just turned 69 3 weeks ago.  Have fun tonight!  I don't know how I got that old so quickly.  Life is going good for me right now, so I am so thankful.

Love mine!! You should easy peasy dressing.💁
Honored Contributor

I just looked and the skimmies hav 12%, I could feel the differenece when I bought the Breezies version

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@I am still oxox wrote:

I wear the Jockey's skimmies all Summer long, they are similar to the Breezies but I seem to like them better

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:
Ordered Breezies short...Like the style.

Like that Breezes has 7% spandex.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox, HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Enjoy your day.

"To each their own, in all things".
Trusted Contributor

Happy, happy birthday to you!!!!

@I am still oxox wrote:

So ladies tomorrow I will be 62, no clue how I got to be this old, DH is taking my shopping this afternoon I am opting for TJ Maxx, where I can get more for my money and we are going to a cooking class tonight. The class is a "do over" from this disaster class of a few weeks ago, we had taken classes with the store manager before and she felt so bad about how the original class ended up, she refunded our money and gave us a free class.

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Esteemed Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity

Your trip and purchases sound perfect!

What beach will you be visiting?

How fortunate you still have your father at 92!

Enjoy today -- I've got some cleaning to do but will pop in and out.

Esteemed Contributor

goldengate8361, I hope that you like your birthday purchases.  I treated myself last month to the DB turn key jacket in caramel & a Diamonique ring.  I have received several complements on them already. They are just fun to wear.

Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

I just looked and the skimmies hav 12%, I could feel the differenece when I bought the Breezies version

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@I am still oxox wrote:

I wear the Jockey's skimmies all Summer long, they are similar to the Breezies but I seem to like them better

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:
Ordered Breezies short...Like the style.

Like that Breezes has 7% spandex.

7% enough control for me. Not interested in shape wear.
Honored Contributor

Dad is amazing! Lived very active healthy lifestyle. Truly believe! That's why he's not only healthy mind body and soul, He's never been in hospital. Travels golfs swims even dates. Snow bird every year to Boco Rotan, Son DIL live in Orlando. Day after my arrival shall drive to be with him. Staying at the Marriott in Boca Raton. Yes, Very lucky to have him still with us. WW2 Vet Cornell university graduate. Proud he's my Dad!💓
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@twinny70

Old navy has some dresses on sale now some come in petites, I don't know how the lengths run, but at the prices it might be worth checking out.

Soft Surroundings does maxi dresses in petites too, if there is one near you, they aren't cheap but have good sales