Esteemed Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 2/18, 7:00-10:00

Snarol &  nomorebirthdays, welcome to this board of nice ladies.

Honored Contributor

@Nomorebirthdays

So sorry, I took off and ran errands.  Here is the pattern (bigger).  Not red, more purples and magenta.

Patricia Nash Metallic Paisley Vinci Notebook

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

@lolakimono

Please let us know what Urgent Care says, and good luck

@I am still oxox

@Bird mama

@twinny70

@jackthebear

I got there a little bit before 8, when they open, and I was already the 6th person in line.  Cat Surprised

The official diagnosis is bronchitis, probably what first began as an asthmatic reaction caused enough inflammation that it caused a secondary infection in the lungs.  I got a Z-pack and megadoses of steroids.  I am supposed to give the Z-pack a couple of days and then begin the steroids (I just finished my last steroid pill today).  If that doesn't get rid of this, she said to follow up with a pulmonologist.

Good times!Cat Indifferent

I have had such a headache from coughing (and changing weather) that I got home, took some Advil sinus and now I'm going to try the Mucinex DM.  I feel ike all I do is plan my day around doses of different meds.  UGH!  I threw up about five times this a.m., from "choking" as I coughed up stuff, that this is my first time eating something "heavier" for lunch that hopefully I can keep down.

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono

I know coughing it up is disgusting.  At my age I still look like a cat yakking up a hairball when I have a productive cough.  Never learned how to do if efficiently.

Of course, better out than in or pneumonia is almost guaranteed if it stays there.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Heart  to you I am sorry and I have been there done that so to speak, I had an 8 week period a few years back where I was on prednisone for 12-16 days at a time, it got so bad I was using lidocane in my nueblizer.

I hope you start to feel better very soon.

@lolakimono wrote:

@I am still oxox wrote:

@lolakimono

Please let us know what Urgent Care says, and good luck

@I am still oxox

@Bird mama

@twinny70

@jackthebear

I got there a little bit before 8, when they open, and I was already the 6th person in line.  Cat Surprised

The official diagnosis is bronchitis, probably what first began as an asthmatic reaction caused enough inflammation that it caused a secondary infection in the lungs.  I got a Z-pack and megadoses of steroids.  I am supposed to give the Z-pack a couple of days and then begin the steroids (I just finished my last steroid pill today).  If that doesn't get rid of this, she said to follow up with a pulmonologist.

Good times!Cat Indifferent

I have had such a headache from coughing (and changing weather) that I got home, took some Advil sinus and now I'm going to try the Mucinex DM.  I feel ike all I do is plan my day around doses of different meds.  UGH!  I threw up about five times this a.m., from "choking" as I coughed up stuff, that this is my first time eating something "heavier" for lunch that hopefully I can keep down.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox

took myself to TJ's where I found lots of good things and clothes pin bags!

Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

Here is the result of my bomber jacket experiment so far

Halston Faux Suede I must hang onto ... its perfect

Halston Lighter weight moto looks good ... body-hugging and very short so I purchased a skinny tee to make it look longer... will see -- the skinny tee is not here yet.

Most here have already tried the bomber jacket look -- I am late to this party.

TJmaxx

junior dept many bomber jackets all under $25, if you can wear s - l worth a look

Honored Contributor

I found a pair of black pants, same as grey onre I already have, a long top that came past my knees I will use it as a robe around the house,  two cute shirts, some towels and other assorted fun stuff

@jackthebear wrote:

@I am still oxox

took myself to TJ's where I found lots of good things and clothes pin bags!

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@I am still oxox wrote:

I just looked and the skimmies hav 12%, I could feel the differenece when I bought the Breezies version

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@I am still oxox wrote:

I wear the Jockey's skimmies all Summer long, they are similar to the Breezies but I seem to like them better

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:
Ordered Breezies short...Like the style.

Like that Breezes has 7% spandex.

7% enough control for me. Not interested in shape wear.
Changed my mind! Instead ordered Jockeys! You were right!🌷