Honored Contributor

A.M. Style Live Chat, 2/18, 7:00-10:00

Good Morning!

It looks like there is a lot of beauty with AMS today.  Cat Sad

Weather is supposed to be beautiful later, but of course I am sick so I may not even get out.  

Is anyone planning on watching today?

Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 2/18, 7:00-10:00

Good morning @lolakimono, and everyone who joins in. I'm not interested in the beauty products, so may not watch this morning.

I have D&C on right now, but will probably switch to the news shortly. Want to see a presentation of the TSV first though. Don't know if I will buy them, but maybe. I am hosting 2 family reunions this summer and want something more suitable than my shorts (lol) for a 66 year old to wear, during really hot, sticky weather, although I don't really like capri's. The reunions are in late July and early August, so it will be hot, hot, hot.

Sorry to hear you are sick. Hope you feel better soon.

I finished my painting project of downstairs bathroom, hallway and stairway. It wasn't so much the amount of space to paint, it was all the amount of stuff to go around, if that makes sense, but it took me forever to get done. Then the cleanup, ugh! But it's done. Today and tomorrow I am going to be outside working on cleanup around the pool since it's going to be around 70 degrees. Odd weather, but I'll take it and use to get ahead on the spring cleanup out there.

Hope everyone has a nice day.

"To each their own, in all things".
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good morning @lolakimono and @Snicks1

Was up at 5 with kitty asking to go outWoman LOL

Tuned in to a Susan Graver show and noticed Rachael's capris.  Loved the color (moss), but not sure I'm a capri gal.

As I mentioned in another thread, after a long hiatus from QVC clothing, I bought some D&C jeans in colors, so will see how they work.

@lolakimono

Sorry you are not well -- going to be in the 60s here today (Maryland) and I'm looking foward to opening the windows for a bit!  It smells like Spring even though it is winter.

@Snicks1

Is that your pup in the picture?  If so, such a sweet face!

Your post reminded me how much I need to get my entire interior painted -- not going to do it myself, though.  10 ft ceilings are just too much to handle.

Enjoy the day no matter with you do!

Honored Contributor

Good Morning ladies

the palette on the TS is not very springy

the weather is going to be great this afternoon, can't wait to get outside

that's about it 

Honored Contributor

Good morning! Hope everyone is well. Yes, Plan on watching. Very pleased, To report my recent purchased clothes for my trip are wonderful. Didn't have any expectations! Do to huge disappointment with QF items which promptly returned. Three maxi dresses petite length one by Kelly and two Lisa Rinna all clearanced. Might get another color or print. IM true denim new ankle style, Excellent!! Yes Nana! Very pleased with fresh updated comfortable outfits. By the way! D&C swimsuit and cover up outstanding!! Very flattering. Now ready for Grandchildren and my sweet family. Dad 92 has reserved suite for Son & Family right on the beach. He's adorable! More like 62 Very healthy and happy. Whew! That was long opening!!🙋
Esteemed Contributor

Lola, I am so sorry that you are sick & can't enjoy the beautiful weather.  I am never up at this hour, but DH & I went to our church's Valentine's party last night & I woke up sooo thirsty.  It was in a barn that is now a lovely restaurant.

We had a new garage door put on Wednesday.  Looks good & the 2 guys did a great job.

I am having lunch out with my friend that had a kidney removed just before Christmas.

Our hometown has been so blessed by such generosity since those 3 teens were killed last Friday.  Candlelight vigil brought out hundreds, numerous restaurants are giving their proceeds, & the 35 year old mom of 6 children has been released from the hospital & getting lots of help too.

I will watch a little bit of ams & then head back to bed.

We are having temps about 30° above normal, so I will be hanging laundry outside today & taking my moped to lunch.

Hoping that you are all having a nice weekend, with prayers going out to those in flood areas.  So sad.

Honored Contributor

why do they have the models so spread out when wearing the same garment,

If I want to compare how they fit or colors it's hard to do,  they should all be together.  Kulani is way in the back

makes no sense

Honored Contributor

Nothing smells as great as laundry dried in the sun, wow when I was a kid and lived in an apt building in the Bronx, we had clothes lines on the roof, thank you for jogging my memory I had not thought about that in years

@twinny70 wrote:

Lola, I am so sorry that you are sick & can't enjoy the beautiful weather.  I am never up at this hour, but DH & I went to our church's Valentine's party last night & I woke up sooo thirsty.  It was in a barn that is now a lovely restaurant.

We had a new garage door put on Wednesday.  Looks good & the 2 guys did a great job.

I am having lunch out with my friend that had a kidney removed just before Christmas.

Our hometown has been so blessed by such generosity since those 3 teens were killed last Friday.  Candlelight vigil brought out hundreds, numerous restaurants are giving their proceeds, & the 35 year old mom of 6 children has been released from the hospital & getting lots of help too.

I will watch a little bit of ams & then head back to bed.

We are having temps about 30° above normal, so I will be hanging laundry outside today & taking my moped to lunch.

Hoping that you are all having a nice weekend, with prayers going out to those in flood areas.  So sad.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Valued Contributor

Morning everyone! Sorry you're not well @lolakimono - hope you're better soon!

Good to see everyone... enjoy the unseasonal weather while you can right?

My surgery went well, trying to type now w/hard cast ... hard so keeping it short. Glad it's done and looking forward to therapy/progress. Owe a big kiss to friends and neighbors who pitched in to help.

Like the ts, don't need it. Probably watch part of show... till first beauty product anyway. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Lolo... Iam sorry your not feeling well. For some reason? Didn't read your post until now. Hurried to make tea before the show. Ooh hope you don't have the cold I did! Sick over week. Finally! Yesterday first time back to myself. Rest and plenty of fluids. Sending xoxo💓