Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat- 2/14

Good Morning Sox and Dawnie.

Sox, did they present the fringe coat last night. I saw the batman coat (zippers) and tried to watch the show - I couldn't stick with it.

Instead, I watched Samantha brown luggage (oh my). Shannon (HSN) gets the award for being the first I've seen to wear white jeans during a presentation.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

On 2/14/2015 snickster said:

I like the idea of the notch collar camisole in pink & blue, but would not pay that price. Don't think they got good reviews either.

BF is still laughing at the "before" shot. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Esteemed Contributor

On 2/14/2015 Bird mama said:

Good Morning Sox and Dawnie.

Sox, did they present the fringe coat last night. I saw the batman coat (zippers) and tried to watch the show - I couldn't stick with it.

Instead, I watched Samantha brown luggage (oh my). Shannon (HSN) gets the award for being the first I've seen to wear white jeans during a presentation.

'Morning, Bird ... I tried to stay awake to see it presented, but didn't quite make it. Shawn had it on for a few minutes, but then took it off. I wasn't impressed with it on her.

Honored Contributor

On 2/14/2015 Buttercup - aka BC said:

Bird, enjoy your smart phone! I got mine a year ago and already realize it's irreplaceable. So many good uses, from navigation to checking label ingredients, and the calendar keeps me on time. Not to mention the camera! You'll have lots of fun, just play around and ask friends for help if you get stuck.

My first text was to my oldest sister, who has embraced the smart phone thing for years. She said she uses her phone more than her computer.

My middle sister's phone fell apart last Saturday and since I had been thinking of 'seeing new people' for communication needs and I have an AARP membership, I said, I'm going to try someone new. I added her to my account for $10. We got new phones on Sunday.

By Sunday evening, I called her and said - here's how you work this phone LOL. I'm taking to it like a duck to water.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

I wish I had a pair of these pants... D & Co... if only they would have a soft hand. what do you think? is it worth a gamble?

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

On 2/14/2015 lovestoteach said:

I wish I had a pair of these pants... D & Co... if only they would have a soft hand. what do you think? is it worth a gamble?

I would wait for your Lisa Rinna pants to come back in stock.

Super Contributor

On 2/14/2015 snickster said:

I like the idea of the notch collar camisole in pink & blue, but would not pay that price. Don't think they got good reviews either.

If you like that shirt but want one you can wear with or without a layer over, you might try LLBean in a couple months. They have good quality cotton ones, including wrinkle-resistent.

Esteemed Contributor

Cargo pockets ... um, not for me. The price is not that great, either.

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

On 2/14/2015 jackthebear said:

Cadbury's Cocoa Essence. The launch of this product was pivotal in the early success of the company and was made possible by the revolutionary Van Houten cocoa press.

A vintage camera

1821! Over 200 years ago... WOW

Pearl River, NY not far from me has a huge Irish population so they have lots of Cadbury and other chocolates imported there for Christmas and Easter, must go there soon.

Morning Jack - My other half grew up in Pomona, not far from you.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.