Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 12/30

lovestoteach it was a solid but it looked similar to what you found.  Maybe she'll mention it when she comes back out but she'll likely be wearing the dress she'll be selling. Thanks all.  I'll keep looking.  

Honored Contributor

I'm hanging in my new cuddl duds tsv jams in the grey plaid (exchngd M for S, S fits and looks much better, love these). It started snowing here last eve in all of our 5degrees. Got more than the local guys called for - they said maybe 2 but more like 1.5. There's at least 3 maybe a little more even, soft light airy clinging to the trees which always looks nice FROM THE INSIDE!!!!!

We also just watched a cooper's hawk wrestle with breakfast on our front stoop, tearing away the flesh of a mouse or rodent of some sort. Beautiful, our birds need to chow too.

The Buckeyes won last night vs USC. But the Blue Jackets beat down again in the last few minutes 3rd period vs the Senators. two bad losses in two games back to back, Coach is not pleased.

Not really doing anything this weekend. Not sure what we might do. Of course I'm wishing all of our Sat morn chatting girls a Wonderful new year coming around again. Be safe, PLEASE have a designated driver if you party on Sunday night, set up a taxi or uber ride if you need to but don't be silly and do it yourself. And if you do not drink, offer rides to friends. Let's all start the new year safe and alive.

HAPPY NEW 2018!

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD, it is @I am still oxox whose Dad recently passed. Thank you though for the thought.

"To each their own, in all things".
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

OMGoodness @Snicks1, I AM SO SORRY. My fault, I just don't read these accurately sometimes. Sorry.

Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox  So sorry to hear about your Dad. I hope in time the pain you feel in your heart will subside. Prayers to you and your family.

Esteemed Contributor

I feel like the Perricone lady says "DR Perricone" way too many times during the presentations.  Too repetative!   I wish they wouldn't spend so much time on beauty during am styleSmiley Sad  It really takes the interest away from the show.  IMO

Honored Contributor

Perricone

grabs remote 

Trusted Contributor

@I am still oxox...

So very sorry to hear about your Dads passing.   Thoughts and prayers go out to you and DH.  

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono@Dawnie@jackthebear@LindaSal@PINKdogWOOD

Here is my opinion on cosmetics companies (and any other for that matter).

I don’t care for them now presenting “new and improved.” Especially if the product was ready to go and the company held off.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Respected Contributor

I was waiting for @@birdmama to join us to tell this story, but she must still be snuggled under the warm blankets.

The gate attendant at our development told this story.  A car pulled into the driveway and a woman walked up to him and said she was from some wildlife assoc.  An injured owl was found lying in front of our development, they rehabilitated it and brought it back to where it was found to release. There is a woods across the road, so it was assumed that was where it lived.

She took the cage out of the car, released the owl and it flew directly into the development like it knew exactly where it was headed.   The wildlife person thought perhaps it had a mate nesting close by.