Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat 11/7

@Snicks1 

I always feel so dense when it comes to hashtag... "hastag what?"  does this mean subject matter classification?  People use it all of the time in twitter and Instagram, and I wonder ... does this mean if a person hashtags "#cost of QVC would they actually go to a "grouping" of this discussion?  

My students used to tell me "OH, you don't need to worry about it, Ms. _______" (I'm married but they all called me Ms)

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@Snicks1 

I always feel so dense when it comes to hashtag... "hastag what?"  does this mean subject matter classification?  People use it all of the time in twitter and Instagram, and I wonder ... does this mean if a person hashtags "#cost of QVC would they actually go to a "grouping" of this discussion?  

My students used to tell me "OH, you don't need to worry about it, Ms. _______" (I'm married but they all called me Ms)

I don't tweet or do instagram, so I don't really know, either. But I just guess that in some cases it is used to identify the subject matter, although in the review you posted it doesn't make much sense to me, used that way. So, I was of no help to you. Sorry. lol

"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Snicks1  No, that's OK... I thought the use of it was rather senseless, too.  Makes me feel better that you did too!

Had mammo yesterday and got the all-clear through the portal later last night... YAY... done for 1-2 years!  But oh I'm sore...

Honored Contributor

Item # 009W007654025001P Model # W14T0290

Jaclyn Smith 7' Pre-Lit Slim Cashmere Christmas Tree

I couldn't copy & paste a photo, but I am considering buying this tree from, of all places, K-Mart. Anyone ever see or have a Jaclyn Smith tree? wondering if it is good, or c-rap. TIA.

Honored Contributor

Good Morning all

Honored Contributor

Mornin' jack.
Honored Contributor

does anyone know the name of those stretchy waist band phone holder-y things they sell here?

I just searched under waist pack and got underwear!!!

I need a new one for my big iPhone, the one I have is too small

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Not a very good picture, @Snicks1 

Anyone know what to look for in a tree?  I have a few ideas, but have struck out with most attempts.  

Trusted Contributor

I'm just butting in here....although I follow all of you lovely ladies every Saturday.. I bet as you read the sentence she meant $ instead of # because she mentions it in relation to returns. I assumed she was referring to the cost of those returns.

Honored Contributor

@Snicks1

This link has the close-up of the tree:

LINK