Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat- 11/21 7:00

@twinny70  So good that you got your mom moved in... hoping that went well... enjoy your church Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow...  mmmm.... glass of wine in the hot tub... sounds good!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@LTT1

RE tunics...

I have two from LCNY (navy/white and pink/white) but they are a summer weight, with rayon.  I usually wear those with WWC or Starfish bottoms because with jeans you can see the zipper/buttons though.

My other tunics are the LE Starfish sweatshirt-y types, and I can wear those with any bottoms.  

Other than that, I don't really have too many tunics.

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono

Yea Lola, I think I had them done at the end of September.  Shame I can't remember things like this.  I had a new zipper put in my Eddie Bauer bucket coat and had the walking vent removed out of my new coat.  The skirt of the new coat was full enough to accommodate no walking vent.  The walking vent was so long there was no protection for the old buttski.  I can't speak for anyone else, but my buttski gets cold in the winter.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@LTT1, I think any new fashion purchase is an experiment, lol.
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

I went to get wine after school yesterday.  I talked with the manager, with whom I've spoken a few times.  He had me taste a wine from Dave Matthews.  I went to check out, and the cashier asked for ID (I've already sampled in the store).  I told her that she might need smelling salts after doing the math.  Cat LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@LTT1, I am not usually a tunic person, but have been leaning in that direction this year more than ever. I bought that super oversized Halston V-neck sweater on a lark and love it, so unlike me to "hide" in clothes, but it looks adorable with skinny jeans and ankle boots. 

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

@gmkb, wish I were in Orlando, I am not a fan of winter in the midwest.
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

Good Morning Twinny

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

I went to get wine after school yesterday.  I talked with the manager, with whom I've spoken a few times.  He had me taste a wine from Dave Matthews.  I went to check out, and the cashier asked for ID (I've already sampled in the store).  I told her that she might need smelling salts after doing the math.  Cat LOL

@lolakimono, haha. So, what did you think of the wine? Love DM the singer!

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

We got up at 5:15.  The boy cat is now on his third trip, stuffed inside my fleece lined flannel robe.