Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat- 11/21 7:00

Good Mornind Trudey and Maggie

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

This has nothing to do with fashion.  My employer made Crains Detroit Business ( a paper) related to reducing workforce.  They interviewed a guy about letting go of 25 people last week and mentioned the company reorgs often.  Then I read we had 63 VPs and was struck dumb.  I know we have them but never did a head count.  Used to have 37, now I have 63.  Uh, er - we're a health insurance company.  I think GM has 20 - for their entire global operations.  

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama

Morning!  Are you getting snow this weekend?

Did the JCP items arrive?

Esteemed Contributor

Good Snowy Morning, Everybody! 

If if you watched the national news last night, you saw my state on the news. We received 18" of snow in my area. Beautiful! But, really???? My snow removal crew should be here just in time for me to go ring bells for the SA thus morning.

Here's a funny: When I first typed "national news" it came out "national NERD" - I knew I had to change that quickly so no one reported me. Don't want this thread poofed! Lol lol! (You had to be paying attention this week to get it).

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

No snow yet but I am watching for it, like a 5 year old :-}

Aztec blouse fit well, pattern is too loud for me, going back.  ANA sweater, loved the green color, fit was sloppy on me and not digging the exaggerated hi low hem, going back.  Two pair of sodalite earrings going back, third pair was finally matched better.

I bought a black purse (don't faint, I bought a color other than brown) and I like it.  Waiting for my grey leather rose embossed wallet to arrive.

Esteemed Contributor

Looking for @LTT1 . . . I just saw a story on TV about a steer that got loose in San Antonio, running amok through the street, and thought of you. When you show up: Moos!

Honored Contributor

Maggie I didn't catch the news.  What state?

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

This has nothing to do with fashion.  My employer made Crains Detroit Business ( a paper) related to reducing workforce.  They interviewed a guy about letting go of 25 people last week and mentioned the company reorgs often.  Then I read we had 63 VPs and was struck dumb.  I know we have them but never did a head count.  Used to have 37, now I have 63.  Uh, er - we're a health insurance company.  I think GM has 20 - for their entire global operations.  

Enough to make a person go "wth", isn't it?

"To each their own, in all things".
Esteemed Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

Maggie I didn't catch the news.  What state?

South Dakota. I was supposed to have two yogi girlfriends visiting for a yoga conference this weekend. The class got cancelled because the teacher's plane couldn't get here, and the friends were traveling across the state from Rapid City and they had to turn back due to closed interstate. Dang, that means I will have to drink all that wine by myself!