Valued Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 11-19, 8:00

[ Edited ]

@gmkb - So sorry you're still feeling low. Trouble walking... because of fatigue, pain or something else? Keeping you in prayer. Heart

@SoX - Sorry about your knee! My pastor just had that done and was feeling better by about week 3-4 than prior to surgery -- she's very glad she did it. So true about soda -- 5 lbs. loss is good from a healthier diet.

@Bird mama - I can picture you going on a leaf blowing bender lol.  W/ your eye of Horus protecting you from wayward fronds. Smiley Happy 

@Eliana - Hilarious cat story! Your kitty is an engineer wannabe, which some cats are. A friend of mine, his Henry would pull at electrical cords literally hour upon hour until he unplugged them. So for his cat's safety he began unplugging everything Henry could access - Christmas tree lights etc.

Here's my buddy Buster, taken just now as I sit on the back deck listening to the trees blow around. He's guilting me until I let him out. Wishing you all a lovely week, and to those who are struggling, keep heart I'm thinking of you.

IMG_8519.JPG

Honored Contributor

@Snicks1 wrote:
Anyone ever shop Boston Proper? I had never heard of this place, but just read that my little town will soon an almost 100,000 sq ft. distribution center for them. I looked up their website briefly. Some of you may be interested.

@Snicks1I've ordered a few jackets and sweaters from them maybe ten years ago.  They can have some pretty things but the necklines on quite a few things were very revealing.  They are now under the Chicos umberella.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@Snicks1 wrote:
Anyone ever shop Boston Proper? I had never heard of this place, but just read that my little town will soon an almost 100,000 sq ft. distribution center for them. I looked up their website briefly. Some of you may be interested.

@Snicks1I've ordered a few jackets and sweaters from them maybe ten years ago.  They can have some pretty things but the necklines on quite a few things were very revealing.  They are now under the Chicos umberella.

Thanks @ECBG, are they all a part of Soft Surroundings then? They are moving into a building I believe it owned and operated by SS.

"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

@Snicks1 wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@Snicks1 wrote:

Thanks @ECBG, are they all a part of Soft Surroundings then? They are moving into a building I believe it owned and operated by SS.

@Snicks1I couldn't believe the way that company treats store employees, overhiring and no one gets an acceptable number of hours unless you're an asst. mgr (and what they get is part time at other stores!).

Trusted Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@Eliana wrote:

One of my cats has discovered that he can disassemble my humidifier.  It sits on top of a dresser with a towel underneath.  If I don't empty it before leaving for work, I come home to a soaked towel.  Yesterday I forgot to empty it and came home to a soaked towel and I had to look around for the top part, which he had rolled into my closet.  Even when I remember to empty it, he takes it apart.  He's obsessed with anything that has water in it. He knocks over water glasses and bottles, has to be on the edge of the sink or tub when the water is running, and loves his waterfall water dish.  He's trying to take it apart at this very moment.

This is hilarious! Will your cat let you give him/her a bath?

@LTT1  No to the baths.  He'll stick his paws in the water, and he'll even lay in the bathtub when it's wet after we use it, but doesn't want to be submerged.

Honored Contributor

@Eliana wrote:

@LTT1 wrote:

@Eliana wrote:

One of my cats has discovered that he can disassemble my humidifier.  It sits on top of a dresser with a towel underneath.  If I don't empty it before leaving for work, I come home to a soaked towel.  Yesterday I forgot to empty it and came home to a soaked towel and I had to look around for the top part, which he had rolled into my closet.  Even when I remember to empty it, he takes it apart.  He's obsessed with anything that has water in it. He knocks over water glasses and bottles, has to be on the edge of the sink or tub when the water is running, and loves his waterfall water dish.  He's trying to take it apart at this very moment.

This is hilarious! Will your cat let you give him/her a bath?

@LTT1  No to the baths.  He'll stick his paws in the water, and he'll even lay in the bathtub when it's wet after we use it, but doesn't want to be submerged.

@Eliana,That's SO strange, yet no one needs to understand!!!  LOL!!! It's a cat!

Honored Contributor

@twinny70
Trying to stay on top of these things and keeping them in order before the holidays is very frustrating and stressful. Add to this the fact that one is not well and the fact that stress makes it worse, I do feel for you. Hope your refill infusions are renewed by now?
Take care thanks for replying❤️
~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@Buttercups

If that isn't the look of love on Buster's face I don't know what is.... Although he DOES look a little bit like he might be "playing" you!

Esteemed Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:
@twinny70
Trying to stay on top of these things and keeping them in order before the holidays is very frustrating and stressful. Add to this the fact that one is not well and the fact that stress makes it worse, I do feel for you. Hope your refill infusions are renewed by now?
Take care thanks for replying❤️

My infusion orders were faxed to my clinic yesterday.  YEAH!

Honored Contributor

@twinny70

A big YAY🎉 and some stress out of the way!

Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving yesterday.