Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 11-19, 8:00

@Bird mama

Asked my GM dad why we were going to the FORD Rotunda. I think they may have been getting ready to offer him a job... AUTOMOTIVE WAS KING back then.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Good grief, my email inbox just continually stays loaded down with sales. I delete them as fast as I can, but can't keep up. I was deleting like crazy and almost deleted an email from my previous boss, lol. We still keep in touch, occasionally, even after over 4 years. Have to say, after all my years in the work force and all my different bosses, he was my favorite, as bosses go, lol.
"To each their own, in all things".
Esteemed Contributor

I am still oxox, I am enjoying our fabulous weather too & a light jacket or no jacket is unusual for our area this time of the year. We had 70's on Thursday, but 30's all weekend.

Sox, what a fabulous trip.  Wish that we could join you.

Briggsie, sorry that your fur baby is having issues.  Have fun in Utah.  I am sure that the pet sitter will be fine.  your bike sounds beautiful.  I can no longer bike, but DH & I love our mopeds, & are making the most of the remaining few days of nice weather.

Bird Mama, the alarm woke me up early as it went off on its own.  I am putzing around here today.  The wind advisory until noon is keeping me inside.  Might hot tub after lunch though.  Going on a leaf bender is not fun afterwards.  

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@gmkb

Oh sweetie, so now more poking and prodding and testing is underway.  I continue to pray for you and keep a candle going for you.  

I am very sorry to hear that you are not doing well, gmkb. 

I will be praying for you for sure -- ((( hugs))) 😥

Honored Contributor

@LTT1

Unfortunately the Rotunda burned down when I was 4 months old so I never got to see it.  I've seen documentaries about it on PBS and it was the bomb :-)

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor

@LTT1  The Gaylord Ice Sculpture is quite spectacular.  We have been taking our grandchildren to the show in Orlando's Gaylord since they were very young.  We won't be going this year because of my health, which is disappointing.  The sculptures are life size and beautiful.  They give you heavy coats to wear because temp is 9 degrees.  We always took hats and gloves and dressed warm.

Honored Contributor

@Java, so sorry you are still having problems, but glad you can work half days, anyway. I am with you on that half days would be good, except the pay checks. Wishing you the very best.

Honored Contributor

@Snicks1

I hear ya regarding the emails.  I have to be careful I don't delete the order confirmation emails from a couple of places, lol.  

Oh, I received my black suede Camutos yesterday - they are smoking hot, rofl.

Image result for black felishan

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

I am thinking about getting the My Pillow... can you tell me anything about experiences you have had? TIA

Asking again since I get migraines... does the My Pillow ever have a smell to it?

Honored Contributor

@LTT1, have fun with your family over the holidays. The time will fly by. Sounds like you have made fun plans.