Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 11-19, 8:00

Good morning suburban NYC checking in, just love to see  "Josie" in the morning, NOT.

It is a balmy 47 degrees here which i love it was 65 here yesterday very unseasonable, but it was nice walking around in just a light jacket, that will not last there are rumors so snow flurries in the northern areas tonight

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

Does anyone here own My Pillow?

I was asked to solicit feedback.  

Asked by whom?

And no, don't own it.

"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

Yes and we did not like them, not as comfy as they , we got them one of the first times they were on used them for a while and cast them aside

@Snicks1 wrote:

@lolakimono wrote:

Asked by whom?

And no, don't own it.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Esteemed Contributor

@LTT1 ...

Loves, we're going to New Orleans first ... we'll arrive late Thanksgiving ... DIL's mother will save us some great food (including her famous bread pudding, which is the best I've ever had).   Then on Saturday, we'll be at the SuperDome for the rival football classic between Southern U and Grambling (great Battle of the Bands, too).

On Sunday we leave for Pensacola Beach ... have great accommodations right on the gulf.   We'll start back home on Friday.

Valued Contributor

Good morning everyone! I think maybe the weather in SE Michigan has turned a corner. It feels like November today.....after 70 degrees and sunshine yesterday. I bought myself a "get well" gift (had both hips replaced this past year with a rough recovery this past summer in particular from the second one). I went to the Trek Store and bought myself a pretty aqua Townie 7 speed bicycle with white fenders. I also bought one of those things I intend to put in the basement that you put the rear wheel into and you can ride your bike like an exercise bike. Anyway, yesterday I went for a nice bike ride in the warm sunshine, and I think today we need to bring in the bike and the rear wheel thingy. It was a great feeling of accomplishment to finally be able to get back on a bike again without fear. The first ride in the parking lot of the Trek Store was pretty scary, but I quickly got over it. I've been riding it on every possible nice day. I totally LOVE that bike. 

Usually on Saturdays I go to the kennel where I volunteer, but today I'm staying home with my own two furry boys. My older Briggsie (10) has an enlarged heart and it's getting the better of him lately. He's on lasix, and I need to spend as much time with him as possible right now. I'm leaving next Wednesday to fly to Utah for 5 days to visit a friend, and I'm feeling anxious about that. My husband will care for our little guy....he's very close to him too....but he has to work, so we are engaging a pet sitter we know (took really good care of a previous dog years ago) to come to the house and let him out a couple of times during the day while hubs is at work and I'm gone. She's coming to meet him and Bentley....7 year old dog....on Tuesday. I know I should just relax about it, but I'm feeling anxious about leaving. Hubby keeps telling me to chill.

Anyway.....hope you all have a lovely day today....find something on the Q you love and can't live without. (I ended up ordering the TSV from yesterday -- the long sweater in red.)

Valued Contributor

@Java....I haven't been here for about a month or so. Sorry to hear you are under the weather and hope you are better soon. Did you have surgery?

Briggsie

Honored Contributor

haven't watch the beginning of the show,

we started watching The Crown on Nflix because the news is just so juvenile and repetitve.  we pulled the plugged because I didn't want to binge it as there's tons to do

Now?  should I turn to Josie

Highly recommend the Crown, although I think Lithgow is hamming it up a bit as Churchill

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lolakimono wrote:

Doesn't bode well for AMS when the TSV is shown at 8:20, when JM had an hour right before the show.

I have the mute button on ... my back is to the TV ... tells you something, doesn't it ...

Edit:   I was about the ask what the heck is Leah wearing ... but ...

Respected Contributor

@Snicks1 wrote:

@lolakimono wrote:

Asked by whom?

And no, don't own it.

@lolakimono  I own My Pillow and find it very comfortable.  My DH has one also, but not as enthused - not sure of the reason because he uses it.

Esteemed Contributor

buttercups, enjoy your breakfast out.  DH wanted breakfast out on Wednesday, but I told him to wait until next week as I have my labs/6 month GP checkup & don't want to gain an once before then.  Good luck with your bio project.  We did see the full moon each night, but the sunset video sounds awesome.

dawniee, A latte sounds great this cold morning.  I am glad that you are enjoying the coffee bar.  Have fun at the Brazilian Steak House.  I haven't heard of that place.

SNICK's. Have fun at lunch today.  We will be in the 30's today & tomorrow, but then 40's next week.  I can't complain as we have had a wonderful fall.  I haven't heard of Boston Proper, but it sounds like fun.  

Eliana, you have had a busy morning.  We are under a wind advisory until noon today.  No snow yet, but I look forward to some.  Just not a foot at a time.  Have fun Christmas shopping.  I haven't started yet, but I will be in the mood when it is is "white" outside.

Is Bird Mama sleeping in today?

gmkb, I hope that you had a better week too.