Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 11-19, 8:00

Anyone ever shop Boston Proper? I had never heard of this place, but just read that my little town will soon an almost 100,000 sq ft. distribution center for them. I looked up their website briefly. Some of you may be interested.
"To each their own, in all things".
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good morning, everyone.  I've been up since 5:00, floors mopped and a couple loads of laundry done.  Off later on for a little Christmas shopping.  Waiting for the snow to fall.  My brother, on the Michigan/Indiana border, has already seen snow this morning.  It isn't quite to my area yet, but will be soon.  We had quite a storm last night with strong winds, heavy rain and power outages.  Luckily my power didn't go out, but my sister and cousin lost power one county west.

Honored Contributor

Boston Proper is a women's specialty clothing & accessory clothing company. Been in business 25 years.
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

That dip dye cardigan is unfortunate...

Honored Contributor

@SoX

Where all are you going for your trip?

@Snicks1

Today sounds like fun -- having lunch out with your DD and GD!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Does anyone here own My Pillow?

I was asked to solicit feedback.  

Honored Contributor

Doesn't bode well for AMS when the TSV is shown at 8:20, when JM had an hour right before the show.

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono

I have been using the My Pillow back support pillow (lumbar) for maybe three months. I'm using it for my head, tho.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Valued Contributor

Oy, a looong tsv presentation. Going to go to b'fast, check back in later to see how you are all doing...

Esteemed Contributor

I am not usually up this early, but the alarm went off at 5:30 for some odd reason.

Lola, no shopping for me this week.  Too many Dr. appointments.  The Colonoscopy prep Monday night was awful, but I was the first patient Tuesday morning & was home by 10:15.  Follow-up appointment is on Tuesday.  

Java, praying that you will get better each & every day.  Have fun at the craft fairs.  We used to have some nice local ones, but they all quit having them.  Glad that you are working PT.

LTT,  DH & I will be eating out for Thanksgiving, but we will be with our families for Christmas.  Your ice sculpture show sounds fabulous!

Sox, we will be in the 30's today & tomorrow after being 70° on Thursday.  Have fun in the South.  That LC sweater is beautiful.

The cold front came in yesterday afternoon & it is very windy & cold.  My exciting plans for today are getting some Christmas things up from the basement & getting some pictures in the album & finishing up the last 2 Amish stories that are a mini series of 6 books.

I had a fun luncheon on Thursday with about 15 of my 2nd cousins.  Lots of fun.  They were asking me how old I was when the last big moon happened.  I laughed as we were born the next day. I wonder if the full moon made mom go into labor, as we were born 6 weeks early.

Tomorrow we are going to our little church's Thanksgiving meal.  Always a good time with food & fellowship.  DH & I are eating out on Thursday, but haven't decided where.