Honored Contributor

Re: A.M . Style Live Chat- 11/14

I also ordered this plaid flannel shirt from Land's End. It should get here today. It fits my leave raking life style, lol.

lands end plaid flannel shirt.jpg

"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

I love JCP, I think they have a wide array of stuff that I like. Prices are pretty reasonable with discounts, coupons, etc.
Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@jackthebear

That's very true, it could always been worse.

@Bird mama  I think tomorrow is the 11th Vitamix TS so thats worse Sleeping smileys

Honored Contributor

@twinny70

You got it.  I started up a candle for your mom the other day.  I still have candles cycling for Favorite Father Claude, Aunt Darlene, a forum friend's husband who had a yard work accident a while back, and now Joyce.

Many of us have walked the road you are on and it's devastating when someone actually says the words out loud.  You my imagine what they are going to say, but secretly hope you are overreacting.  When it's said, it's alot to digest.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Trusted Contributor

Good Morning AM Buddies>>>DH left for work and doggie's been out so I can enjoy my time with all of you chatting.   We have a quiet weekend, but I am wondering, do any of you have plans for something fun??

Honored Contributor

Hi, capatosta!

We went out to dinner and at our little fish place had the BEST salmon I have ever had!  The edges were crispy!

What are your plans for the weekend?

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@twinny70, my heart goes out to you. You've got a lot on your life's plate right now. I went through essentially the same thing with my dad that you're going through with your mom. Dementia is so insidious and unpredictable. They are not the mom and dad that raised you in so many ways. I try to remember the dad I had before he entered his 80s, and not the dad he was when he passed at 93. Nothing I did was quite enough, or just completely wrong, but that was the dementia talking. Hugs and hugs to you. Heart

I will wait patiently for the Dooney story! Woman Wink

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

Hi @capatosta, my fun plans for this weekend is making lists, lots of lists, lol. I need lists for lots of things, otherwise stuff just gets away from me and I don't get everything done that I know I need to do. Exciting life I lead, isn't it? lol
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@twinny70

to do. Be strong and I will be thinking of you and sending (((cyber hugs))) to you today!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

From D&B, straight into Wen, Yea!!! Not so much, lol.