Honored Contributor

Re: A.M . Style Live Chat- 11/14

@Bird mama

How is the mouth feeling today?  Only once can I remember the pain continuing for a week... but that was long ago and I DO STILL REMEMBER IT!

@faeriemoon

The "elephant" color in the Dooney makes my mouth water!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@LTT1

I can't tell if the dentist hit a nerve with the jaw joint novacaine injection OR

if there was so much amalgam filling she had to grind down to prep for the crown she hit a nerve and I need a root canal.  It's not constant pain and I've been the route canal route before so I'll know if I need one.  Just need to give it some time.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@LTT1

I can't tell if the dentist hit a nerve with the jaw joint novacaine injection OR

if there was so much amalgam filling she had to grind down to prep for the crown she hit a nerve and I need a root canal.  It's not constant pain and I've been the route canal route before so I'll know if I need one.  Just need to give it some time.

@Bird mama, I do know that if you have a lot of work done on a tooth, the nerve can be "aroused" more than normal, but will settle down with time. That has happened to me, hope it's that insignificant for you, too.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Trusted Contributor

@Snicks1

I agree with you about doctors and medical records.  They should correct the information when they misdiagnose, which is often.  

Honored Contributor

@luv-the-Q wrote:

@Snicks1

I agree with you about doctors and medical records.  They should correct the information when they misdiagnose, which is often.  

@luv-the-Q, exactly, and if he thought that, why the heck didn't he mention it to me at the time!

"To each their own, in all things".
Trusted Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

I'm looking at this blouse.  There's something about it that appeals to me, but I don't know - there is a subtle stripe in the background of the fabric and then the 'aztec stripe'.  Is it too much?

Stylus™ Long-Sleeve Relaxed-Fit Essential Shirt - Tall

Did you get it @Bird mama?  I'm thinking about it now.  I've just started reading this thread so you may have mentioned.

Respected Contributor

@lolakimono

Lola, do you happen to remember where the poncho sweater you posted in #49 came from?  Thanks!

Honored Contributor

@islandgrrl wrote:

@lolakimono

Lola, do you happen to remember where the poncho sweater you posted in #49 came from?  Thanks!

@islandgrrl

It's from Talbots.  They have other colors and styles too, if the pink is not your thing. 
Item # C481588

Mix-Stitched Turtleneck Poncho 

Item # A109589

Cowl Neck Basketweave Poncho

And, I know you appreciate a good plaid too.

Item # B508589

Honored Contributor

@islandgrrl

Pendleton has one too, although it's called a cape.

Hooded Cable Trim Cape Hooded Cable Trim Cape

Hooded Cable Trim Cape

Honored Contributor

It's "Little Red Riding Hood", cute.
"To each their own, in all things".