Respected Contributor

Re: A.M . Style Live Chat- 11/14

good morning everyone!

even though i remembered that AMS started at 7, i was still a little late getting to my seat.  lol.

enjoying the show so far.

nice to see y'all. 

Heart

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Fancy Pantsy

Looks like we'll get the TSV twice this morning, oh Lord,

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

And Wen too!

"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

I think my dentist traumatized my jaw joint last weekend with the novacaine injection.  I've been 'aware' of my jaw and that molar for a couple of days.  Not necessarily a screaming pain or anything, I just know it's there.

Once you get to know me, (for those who are knewer to the thread), I don't like to be aware of any body parts.  Sure, I like to know they are working, but I don't like any of them to try to get my attention, lol.

Honored Contributor

@Snicks1 wrote:

@Bird mama wrote:

And Wen too!

probably at least 6 hours

at least it is not a blender.mattress.computer.

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear

That's very true, it could always been worse.

Trusted Contributor

Oh, no!  I'm just now perking my coffee and you're already on page 8!  I'll have to drink a big cup and catch up, because my brain needs Joe to get going.

Hope y'all are all well and had a good week.

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Luv-the-Q

Honored Contributor

OMG, my store (he he he) is knocking it out of the park for talls this season.  I'm sitting here with a bunch of stuff in my cart for $80.  I need to stop looking online - they're killing me.

Esteemed Contributor

LOLA, I am looking for a nice comforter from Kohl's right now.  They have an all seasons one that is quite pricey but I have a 30% off coupon plus $5.00.  Now I just need to find time to go 45 miles to get one--Hopefully it will be on sale too.  BIRD MAMA, That was so funny about Ronald McDonald breakfast for Lola today.  I wanted breakfast out so bad on Thurs., but I am still trying to lose 6# in 6 months & I also had lab work yesterday for my 6 mo. checkup next week plus my infusion yesterday.  As to how I am doing, I didn't sleep well last night so I am on here early.  I am still digesting mom's meeting on Weds. & although I knew she wouldn't go back to her own home, she has been so defiant about living elsewhere.  Mom's name is Joyce, so please light one of your candles for her & also the rest of us.  She didn't know where she was on Thurs & very mixed up. I didn't go see her yesterday as I needed to take care of myself after my infusion & we went out last night with friends.  I did find out yesterday that her last day at her care facility is on Weds.  DH & I went looking at the 3 places in town suitable for her with hospice on Thursday,  Yesterday one of the workers at one of them called me saying she visited with mom yesterday.  Mom told her that she knew she would not be going home now but did not want to look at these places which DH & I are planning to take her to today.  Right now I am trying to do  the right thing one day at a time.  After 2 cold days & very windy we will be in the upper 50's again for several more days.  JACKTHEBEAR, I didn't get my cup of coffee yesterday because I was on a fasting diet & need creamer/splenda.  Today it will be extra strong to get me through the day.  SNICKS, are you still raking leaves? Our trees are almost bare after the windy few days here.  I am also a crossbody bag for everyday with outside pockets & inside zippers.  MAGGIEMACK, I have something funny to say to you about D & B bags.