Trusted Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 10/8 8:00

Good Morning Buddies>>>well I am trying my best to participate but I swear someone is putting obstacles in my way on purpose! Keurig was sputtering (I fixed that), Hubby walked in and out three times "leaving" for work, Doggie did not want to do anything but stare at the neighbors next door, and my computer is slow as molasses.  Other than that, life is good!

Valued Contributor

Good morning ladies. I'm still worried about Squiggy -- he's had fluids this week but is not sleeping (so nervous that the vet & tech have come a few times this week) and I really am worried about him. One of the issues is, he is lowest on the totem pole at home, and the other three encroach on his food and he always defers. When I herd the other three into the bedrooms, he's paranoid and takes only a couple bites. He could still pull through but for anyone who feels like saying a healing prayer for a little feral kitty cat, it would be appreciated.

God knows there are bigger things going on in the world. 

Do have some good news -- our short film was one of 234 viewed virtually at a very good festival, and as a result, mostly of a lot of friends voting for it, it is one of six audience favorites. So it was screened at their live festival and seen by additional folks as well.

Going to catch up now on how every body's doing.

Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@lolakimono@Sweet_Serenity@Snicks1@jackthebear

Good morning all

First post I saw... a style that is going back... Jeans or bra?

Returned Breezies Bra's & Skinny 2 A277621..Learned Wacoal brand meant for me. Concerning the straight leg jean. To wide in thigh and legs. Skinny slim bootcut are my favorite. Someone is going to be happy with my return. Skinny 2 has something for everyone.😉
Trusted Contributor

I'm going later this morning for a pedicure.  Finally it's cool weather and I can wear my boots, and my cousin wants to go for a pedicure.  Normally I would have said no at this time of year, but we had planned to go a couple of weeks ago and didn't because she hurt her foot, so this weekend it is.  Then some shopping, because now I really want a new pair of boot cut jeans.  So disappointed the Skinny boot cut didn't work for me.  Oh well, there's a pair out there for me somewhere.  Then a stop at Meijer for groceries.  Apples are on sale $.49/ lb., and I plan to make apple crisp this weekend.  

Trusted Contributor

I miss Stan's chenille housecoats.

@capatosta I feel you!  Those kinds of things and one crazy Yorkie have cramped my A.M. style Saturdays.  

Valued Contributor

Good morning, A.M. Style Live Chat friends. So far I haven't seen anything I need or would give as a gift to the people I buy for for Christmas, but I see some pretty things -- the fluffy Stan Herman robe (I have more robes than I know what to do with) and the Dennis Basso jacket. I like them both....just don't need them.

BUT.......I'm so excited because after 3 years of being unable to go with friends to the Detroit Symphony, I get to go back tonight!!!  I meet friends who get dressed up and go down on Saturday nights. I've been sick for a long time, but better now, and whooooo baby....I'm dressing up!!  I have a new Tahari dress that I bought a size smaller than I normally wore, but I had to take it in about 2 sizes. In the end I have a custom fit dress. Here's my outfit for tonight:  Dress.jpgshoes.jpgBag.jpg

Trusted Contributor

Butterccups.of course a prayer for Squiggy....they deserve it just like people do.

Lola>>how are your kitties doing?

Valued Contributor

My fave bra these days is Bali comfort revolution. But like jeans, different foundations work for different women.

Honored Contributor

@twinny
Your cool/cold temps sound wonderful!❤️
~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Good Morning @lianne  and @Buttercups and @capatosta

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise