Esteemed Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat- 10/4

Well, I'm heading downstairs to do laundry ... then to pack. Hate like the dickens to pack! I just become paralyzed not knowing what to put in that luggage ... only taking one small and the matching case (it's not a case, really ... it's more of a whatchamacallit).

Honored Contributor

On 10/4/2014 capatosta said:

Oh, time's up. I HAVE to get my house in order and take the dog out as soon as the rain lets up. Wish I could send some to HC...Happy Weekend everyone....enjoy what you can when you can. You all gave me a great morning and some fun laughs. See you on the boards.

See you cap! Have a great weekend/week!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

On 10/4/2014 SoX said:

Well, I'm heading downstairs to do laundry ... then to pack. Hate like the dickens to pack! I just become paralyzed not knowing what to put in that luggage ... only taking one small and the matching case (it's not a case, really ... it's more of a whatchamacallit).

Have a great time, SoX... can't wait for deets!

Honored Contributor

OK... I will sign off too... this weekend is for getting the gradebook in order for report cards!

Have a great week/weekend everyone.

lola... don't go if it stresses her out.

PS... the Almay foundation may be the winner for my FACE foundation issues!

Respected Contributor

On 10/4/2014 lolakimono said:

Where is Favorite Son? She must be busy steaming her Liquid Knit for the upcoming work week. Wink

You guys are too much. The exercise class I normally attend at 10:00 a.m. has been cancelled due to low attendance, so I have to go at 9:00 a.m. now. I just got home and made myself a cup of coffee, flipped on the DVR, and started reading the posts. The day that any of you find out I am home steaming Liquid Knit is the day I need an intervention.

We have the same bad weather as Bird - rainy, gray, windy. I'll be cleaning house today and plan to take sister out for a late lunch.

Fall shopping? Two Linea turtleneck sweaters, one vintage Dana Buchman leather jacket, and a phenomenal used Brahmin bag I picked up off of eBay. I got Linea Body footless tights, too, but I don't really consider them a discretionary purchase because I wear them all winter long. Now I have to decide which of my other bags to sell, since I am keeping that handbag herd to five or less. I found Creede so underwhelming that I didn't even bother to watch the few hours of recorded programming that were on the DVR. I started to watch last night, got bored, and ditched all.

I guess the next big event for all of us is the upcoming LOGO TSV on Monday, right? I'm sure you all have your favorite color (or two) preordered.

Honored Contributor

On 10/4/2014 Favorite Son said:
On 10/4/2014 lolakimono said:

Where is Favorite Son? She must be busy steaming her Liquid Knit for the upcoming work week. Wink

You guys are too much. The exercise class I normally attend at 10:00 a.m. has been cancelled due to low attendance, so I have to go at 9:00 a.m. now. I just got home and made myself a cup of coffee, flipped on the DVR, and started reading the posts. The day that any of you find out I am home steaming Liquid Knit is the day I need an intervention.

We have the same bad weather as Bird - rainy, gray, windy. I'll be cleaning house today and plan to take sister out for a late lunch.

Fall shopping? Two Linea turtleneck sweaters, one vintage Dana Buchman leather jacket, and a phenomenal used Brahmin bag I picked up off of eBay. I got Linea Body footless tights, too, but I don't really consider them a discretionary purchase because I wear them all winter long. Now I have to decide which of my other bags to sell, since I am keeping that handbag herd to five or less. I found Creede so underwhelming that I didn't even bother to watch the few hours of recorded programming that were on the DVR. I started to watch last night, got bored, and ditched all.

I guess the next big event for all of us is the upcoming LOGO TSV on Monday, right? I'm sure you all have your favorite color (or two) preordered.

Hi, FS! Glad you reported in! Have a fun lunch with your sister... your fall purchases sound wonderful!

Honored Contributor

Oh lord what a day, my parents main caregiver has walked out on them, claiming she over heard a comment I made to my Mom about a nanny cam. I get second hand info that my Mom is being yelled at and I am not sure who is starting it. G-d give me strength today of all days
Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

OXOX - I'm not being corny, I'll pray for you. A nanny cam isn't a bad idea but if you should ever go that way - don't even tell your mom.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise