Trusted Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat- 10/4

On 10/4/2014 Rununculus said:

Morning ladies! Nice jewelry and boots Lola!

I'm going to hop in the shower to prep for a meeting at 10 w/my co producer to talk about the film. Been keeping me busy. Charlie is still feeling pretty OK but I made an appt. with his vet to come here Friday for goodbye. Sad but it feels like it's time. He's fighting the routine a bit and the poor guy is like a pin cushion.

Looking forward to seeing y'alls news... Lola any word on BF's interview? Hoping for good news.

Cap thinking of your DD too and Bird, your sister.

Hi Run>>>DD is fine....doing much better thank you. I am LOL because I read your post as "I'm going to SHOP in the shower..." Laughing at my reaction here!! Wow, she is good!

Honored Contributor

On 10/4/2014 lolakimono said:

Loves-

They're all just shea butter. Normally when they have "sets" of L'Occitane, they have some in the set with fragrance (lavender, rose, etc.) but these are just plain shea.

I have gotten almond from the L'Occitane site but I haven't seen a set like this before. You can go on AD too. I like that because it's a solid, you can travel with it in your carryon.

Just purchased one (sent to DD), the rest of the sets will be divided up and given as presents -- perfect for teacher's desks)

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

On 10/4/2014 I am still oxox said:
On 10/4/2014 lolakimono said:

The Legacy rep is wearing a JR faux leather jacket, before anyone asks. Wink

It looks like plaid to me, is the piping faux leather?

I think everything is faux- it's just quilted so it might be giving off a plaid look on the screen.

Honored Contributor

Loves,

Your comic is totally "on trend."

Sighs, after spending countless hours this week responding to ridiculous e-mails. {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Honored Contributor

I found this yesterday at Target and took the plunge. Has anyone tried it?

Honored Contributor

Hello Cap and OXOX

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

On 10/4/2014 Bird mama said:

PS - it's raining and 45 degrees here.

Brr 60 here

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Trusted Contributor

On 10/4/2014 lovestoteach said:

So true....same with children's theater....many parents all thought THEIR child should have the LEAD. Very frustrating when you feel you need to educate the parents and then the child.

Trusted Contributor

RUN>>>my heart goes out to you. When we say goodbye to our pets who are our family, I try to keep in mind that we gave them the best life we could. Prayers for you and Charlie.

Honored Contributor

I finally received the pole saw TSV from a couple of weeks ago. Haven't opened it yet. I also received some Amazon orders, one of which was this Hansa bird for my Grayson {#emotions_dlg.lol}.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise