Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat- 10/31

I see the light of dawn, thank God.  I'm using an android tablet and the jumping on the forum is making me batty.  Time to run upstairs and fire up my beloved desktop.   Grayson will crab about me waking him up, but he'll get over it 

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

ANYONE WANT MORE HINTS POST #65 or #5 depending on which way you are set up?

OK: you get a hint anyway... "appears on the Q with her own line of products."

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@Snicks1  Somehow, I didn't realize that your DD's route would include Texas... particularly S TX... such really bad flooding... I'm glad she is safe.

She goes all over, was all the way to the Mexican border one time, said she could see the border patrol. Had to be very careful to make the correct turns so as not to accidentally cross over. She does not have a passport and would not have been allowed back if she had made a wrong turn. Also New Orleans, Shreveport, all over down there.

"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

@Bird mama, isn't that jumping thing just the worst? I hate it and have had that going on since the switch to the new forum.
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

I am looking for small and unscented... ?  My stylist (I have hers this year in plain L'Occitane (unscented) and to my cousin and her two girls I gave the flowery-scented hand creams.  For DD I am giving the Almond and something else... can't remember.

@LTT1

Have you tried these? I use the honey almond ones, so I can't vouch for the unscented.  

http://www.qvc.com/Surgeon-Skin-Secrets-3-piece-Unscented-TravelPack.product.A144496.html?sc=A144496...

Esteemed Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@Snicks1

I've been mammo'd since my mid 20's, fibrocystic tissue here.  I've had a 'hag knot' removed by the time I was 30.  I used to look at the right one and say, are you going to be trouble my whole life?  On the bright side, it's scheduled for 8:15, I need to be there by 7:45.  Hopefully most women went in October when the health care system was giving away trinkets, like umbrellas and cooler totes.

@Bird mama, we could be twins! Identical histories. I had a lump removed on my right breast on my 30th birthday. I always thought the FC was caused by the high estrogen in the early birth control pills (but I could be wrong).

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

Success!  Cat in robe! 

Honored Contributor

@LTT1

I can't see the picture well, but it looks like a man in drag.

Is it Marie Osmond?

Esteemed Contributor

@LTT1, I am stumped by your photo quiz, the pic is pretty grainy. Can't think of anyone who is dark haired with big boobs who presents on the Q. Woman Mad

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

@MaggieMack wrote:

@LTT1, I am stumped by your photo quiz, the pic is pretty grainy. Can't think of anyone who is dark haired with big boobs who presents on the Q. Woman Mad

@MaggieMack

I peeked.  I know who it is.