Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat- 10/31

Rachel has bad luck

she has needed both a RFID wallet and the TSV

Esteemed Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@Snicks1 wrote:

@lolakimono, so you've decided to retire your daily thread? I thought you were joking before when you said that. But, can't imagine doing that every day, so not surprised.

@Snicks1

I'm surprised, with the holiday countdown, that you don't realize how close we are to the new year.  Cat Tongue

Yes, I will retire on NYE.  BF has a temporary job with a hellacious commute (70 minutes each way) so now our mornings are a bit busier; I'm sure he will be ready for a break after two years.  

Whew! That settles it! I don't have a BF to take my picture every morning and @LTT1 does! Ok, well, a husband anyway. And most days I'm just a schlump, not dressed up with nowhere to go, lol.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Java  good morning!

I would like for them to be offered again super cheap!

Or... I COULD get friends this "POO- Pourri" for a thoughtful gift (is this a hint?)

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

It's Halloween, I'm having a hard time with the Christmas trees on the sets.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@Snicks1 wrote:

@lolakimono, so you've decided to retire your daily thread? I thought you were joking before when you said that. But, can't imagine doing that every day, so not surprised.

@Snicks1

I'm surprised, with the holiday countdown, that you don't realize how close we are to the new year.  Cat Tongue

Yes, I will retire on NYE.  BF has a temporary job with a hellacious commute (70 minutes each way) so now our mornings are a bit busier; I'm sure he will be ready for a break after two years.  

Smiley Tongue What makes you think I don't realize how close to the new year? After all, QVC won't let anyone forget that for even one second. Smiley LOL

"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

"You can say it. I know that I'm adorable in my bat costume."Share This on Facebook?Image via Imgur

From "Preds" on my Halloween FUN PICTURES thread...

http://community.qvc.com/t5/Community-Chat/HALLOWEEN-FUN-PICS-post-yours-FLYING-MONKEYS-TIME-TOO/m-p...

Honored Contributor

@Snicks1 wrote:

@lolakimono wrote:

@Snicks1 wrote:

@Snicks1

Smiley Tongue What makes you think I don't realize how close to the new year? After all, QVC won't let anyone forget that for even one second. Smiley LOL

@Snicks1 It's "CHRISTMAS IN JULY" time!

Honored Contributor

@MaggieMack wrote:

Whew! That settles it! I don't have a BF to take my picture every morning and @LTT1 does! Ok, well, a husband anyway. And most days I'm just a schlump, not dressed up with nowhere to go, lol.

@MaggieMack

No excuses-  I bet you have a smart phone (I do not, therefore, no selfies) and, as a teacher, you know that many days I HAD to put on something in the summer and on those snow days, just to have an oufit.  Cat Tongue

Esteemed Contributor

Rachel on Poopouri: Your bathroom visit "is one of those moments you remember forever." 

WHAT????!

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

I ordered this six days ago from Express.

plaid blanket scarf

I haven't shopped there in about 20 years.

I am peeved that I had to pay about $8 for shipping, and it isn't showing that it will arrive until Monday.