Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat- 10/31

@lolakimono

I think the boots look better in the black option.  Good grief, I think hell just froze over, I prefer the black!

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@lolakimono, so you've decided to retire your daily thread? I thought you were joking before when you said that. But, can't imagine doing that every day, so not surprised.

"To each their own, in all things".
Esteemed Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@lolakimono

I think the boots look better in the black option.  Good grief, I think hell just froze over, I prefer the black!

@Bird mama, you need black boots, right?

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Bird mama wrote:

Lovestoteach, I'm not joining the Facebook group yet, lol.  Just shared my email address with you in case Karen or anyone else wanted it.  Then again, it's before the crack o' dawn and I could probably do it here, lol.

@Bird mama  I got it and replied... did you get it?  It will be in your junk mail; has a 36 in it (my age LOL) and it is from hot****

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@MaggieMack  MOOS ... 

@lolakimono

Both of you took advantage of the fact that I was "gone"... I am not in the dancing video anywhere!

Honored Contributor

@Snicks1 wrote:

@lolakimono, so you've decided to retire your daily thread? I thought you were joking before when you said that. But, can't imagine doing that every day, so not surprised.

@Snicks1

I'm surprised, with the holiday countdown, that you don't realize how close we are to the new year.  Cat Tongue

Yes, I will retire on NYE.  BF has a temporary job with a hellacious commute (70 minutes each way) so now our mornings are a bit busier; I'm sure he will be ready for a break after two years.  

Esteemed Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@Bird mama wrote:

Lovestoteach, I'm not joining the Facebook group yet, lol.  Just shared my email address with you in case Karen or anyone else wanted it.  Then again, it's before the crack o' dawn and I could probably do it here, lol.

@Bird mama  I got it and replied... did you get it?  It will be in your junk mail; have a 36 in it (my age LOL) and it is from hot****

@LTT1, that must be as in hotMAMAWoman LOL

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

Good morning Jack

Lovestoteach, I have to check my email.  I'm working with a new tablet here so this could take a minute, lol.

Honored Contributor

@Snicks1 wrote:

@LTT1, b-day was fine. At my age I don't need much in the way of celebrations, lol. I spent some time on FB, exchanging links to favorite music with my truck driver daughter's boyfriend, oddly enough, haha. Will be going later today out for dinner with hubby.

@Snicks1  Sounds like fun : )

Honored Contributor

I got the email Loves.