Honored Contributor

Re: A M Style Live Chat - 10/29/22

The boots are cute @SoX  and I love the color of that top @jackthebear 

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

@1 DancinQueen wrote:

Did you all just hear Leah reminding us if we were NEW Q customers, we could have free shipping on all orders through Jan. 31st?  Steam coming out of my ears AGAIN!  This just really angers me for all of us veteran Q shoppers.  VENTING!!

I'm standing right there with you @1 DancinQueen ...  in fact, my vow is to not purchase anything from the Q through January, unless it has free shipping!

Respected Contributor

@SoX wrote:

I received those Clark's boots Leah just presented ... got mine in the tan ... so light weight, really cute and comfortable.   

@SoX , really excited for you, that would've been my choice, too. Wear them in good health!

Esteemed Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

@SoX   Speaking of college football, THE Ohio State University is taking on the Nittany Lions at high noon today. First time in YEARS we play them in the light of day vs a night game. 

We Buckeyes really don't care when we play them, it'll still be more than likely a win for THE.

@PINKdogWOOD 

I'll have to switch back and forth between the games ... OSU is our (Illinois) rival, too, but always look forward to watching their games.

Super Contributor

I think I'm having carryover anger about the free shipping for new customers only, so be patient with me, but if the LUG's Amy doesn't stop saying "These ONES.....", I may start to scream!!

Respected Contributor

Good morning!

I received this jacket yesterday. I liked that it was just a little longer, but I really had to push to make it fit in my coat closet with too many other coats. LOL

image.png

Respected Contributor

The solstice is changing with the seasons, and I'm seeing how the sun's rays come through my windows differently throughout this first year here.

I thought I was done with window coverings, but my back door that's mostly glass & leads to the small deck is letting way too much sun in.

So, I'll be shopping this weekend for a way to cover it up that blends in with the other windows.

I finished writing my latest novel and was finally satisfied with the ending, so I kind of want to veg-out for a few days. But, I have another one that I started that's waiting for me.

= : o

Super Contributor

@Desert Lily   Love the color on your new winter jacket.  Enjoy wearing it....others will be envious.

Respected Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper @It's the ice I don't like. I really don't mind the cold. I look my best with natural blush! Haha! So if we have a cold, snowy (at night while I'm sleeping) winter I'm all good!