Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat 10/24

I bought B one last year and he used it a few times, in the bad weather he takes the car to the train station and it helped keep the windsheild now free. All he had to do when he got off the train was to pull the guard off the windsheld and toss it in the trunk 

Remember I live in suburban NYC and we got a lot of snow last Winter

@MaggieMack wrote:

Anyone buying the TSV today? I'm not, it just looks like too much work for me to use on the rare occasion one of my cars isn't in the garage for long stretches. I bought a handheld heater that plugs into the cig lighter that, on the one occasion I had to melt a 1/4" layer off my windshield, worked great. 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Esteemed Contributor

@jackthebear, I feel your pain! It WILL get better. The first time you connect and send one sailing will feel SO sweet and will be the heroin that keeps you coming back for more. 

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox  I am ready to step out of my comfort zone and into a white textured sweatshirt!  LOL

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@MaggieMack wrote:

Anyone buying the TSV today? I'm not, it just looks like too much work for me to use on the rare occasion one of my cars isn't in the garage for long stretches. I bought a handheld heater that plugs into the cig lighter that, on the one occasion I had to melt a 1/4" layer off my windshield, worked great. 

Thinking about it for my son at school in CT, there was frost last weekend, might be useful.  For me no, my car is garaged all the time. 

Honored Contributor

Good Morning All, It's raining cats and dogs here.  I'm going back to the beginning of the thread to catch up.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

So...2 months from Christmas, means another 5 weeks of all Christmas, all the time, right? lol
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

@MaggieMack  Yes... these all came from Stitchfix... I am not a member, but considering joining.  Found this on a blog somewhere, after Pinterest.  This is the Oct box for somebody.  

DD uses and has very good luck... they (the boxes) get better as they modify her profile and see what she keeps... in other words, there are more and more "hits" rather than "misses."

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama  Good morning!  That JCP is looking better and better to me!

Honored Contributor

That pink top the Tig rep has on looks nice on her.
"To each their own, in all things".
Valued Contributor

Good morning ladies. I'm engrossed in a great film, Where the Sidewalk Ends, so will join you later for rest of AMS.  Meantime, would you all give a look to my page and give if you like it... tell your friends etc.

http://rkthb.co/61353

Hope everyone's well, will catch up shortly.